Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hobbies other than paintball...

Chris-Ed

Oct 28, 2012
Gym / bike / run / walks with the family, was into cyclo trials years ago, great for the upper body strength :)

MylesBull

Apr 15, 2013
Computer games, cycling, gym, swimming, badminton, tennis….and of course going out and gettted drunk!

Richard Howe

Balls... I like balls!
Nov 23, 2012
I'm big on the PC gaming, enjoy a little bit of model painting here and there and try and do a few days a week running/cycling to keep myself from becoming the landwhale I used to be ;)
Also as one of those unemployed dole dossers you see on the news I find job hunting a full time vocation rather than a hobby.

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
tinkering with computers, building em, fixing them (usually for friends), play some computer games but not as much as i used to, reffing paintball, thinking about building a multicopter and getting into aerial photography but it looks like it could cost an arm and a leg so not sure yet!

Jack N

Sneaky Snorkels #17
Jan 19, 2013
Coventry
I like nothing more than having a good time with friends and family, be that at paintball or down the pub :) I'm also a huge film fan !

FOSSIL FUELS

Jul 22, 2013
I modify cars for fun...

extremely expencive as i do cars which most people wouldnt do...

Nissan Almera's
Before:

After:

My track car:

Before:

After:

OldTurk

Platinum Member
Nov 4, 2013
Isle Of Wight
My Main Hobby on the isle of wight as i am just getting in to paintball again is sitting in sandown Driftwood Bar right on the beach watching the waves crashing in , other than that MW3 and Shooting Clays .

OldTurk