Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hobbies other than paintball...

Bowerz

Dec 29, 2013
Southampton
Get a hubsan x4 (£35) and fly that around if you've never flown multirotors before, it is a 'toy' but is very durable and will teach you how they fly and many valuable lessons, they're also great fun too!

If you want to build yourself. Go with a 450 frame from hobbyking and ntm motors, the best flight controller will be a dji naza but they are quite pricy, best value for money is a kk2 flight controller. If you've never looked into it before this can all be very confusing but jump on over to the rcgroups forum and there's a uk FPV thread, we all use multi rotors. All great guys and willing to help. I have the same username over there too

Last edited:
Reactions: Dusty

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Get a hubsan x4 (£35) and fly that around if you've never flown multirotors before, it is a 'toy' but is very durable and will teach you how they fly and many valuable lessons, they're also great fun too!

If you want to build yourself. Go with a 450 frame from hobbyking and ntm motors, the best flight controller will be a dji naza but they are quite pricy, best value for money is a kk2 flight controller. If you've never looked into it before this can all be very confusing but jump on over to the rcgroups forum and there's a uk FPV thread, we all use multi rotors. All great guys and willing to help. I have the same username over there too

I've got a hubsan, they're great but expect to go through motors and rotors if you crash. Sometime's they'll take a real hard knock and fly happily, others you can have a slightly rough landing and pop a motor or whatever!

I've just fitted the fatshark attitude v2 system to my DJI Phantom which I love, the only thing I would like would be better battery capacity which is difficult with a fixed size compartment. Mate of mine is now into his Sky Hero stuff, also has a DJI 550 and a Phantom too.

Multirotors are most definitely the way forward in my opinion.

Reactions: Aracanid

AmyStroodle

Jan 7, 2014
Leeds,West Yorkshire
www.facebook.com
I skate aggressive inline when the weathers warmer and drier. (Skate park roller blading.) play a lot of games on consoles (ps3-not a battlefield/cod player) and a few on the computer, I like to paint and build Warhammer models, would love to camp and go hiking but have never got round to it. Love to drive, especially to places I've not been before. When I can afford it I go indoor surfing at a place called "Flowhouse" you should look it up. I do photography very rarely (used to do it as a job and it sort of killed the passion.)

I probably sound a tad boring/nerdy. xD

Last edited:

AmyStroodle

Jan 7, 2014
Leeds,West Yorkshire
www.facebook.com
Is that when you carry a bloody great knife while rollerblading?
^^ It's just the name of it. :} Inlines have 4 thin/big wheels, also they have large brakes and are used for street roller hocky/ recreational skating alone beach fronts, in parks ect.
and aggressive inlines have no brakes, small wheels, sometimes 4 (but 4's pointless) or anti rockers (small hard platic wheels) or just 2 wheels and Vframes. (antirockers assist grinding.)