Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hobbies other than paintball...

louisxg

Apr 30, 2015
Essex
Basketball. I have an unlimited access NBA account and play regularly.
Collecting - Footwear (Over 170 pairs)
Disney - Yep Disney is my biggest hobby, I even got married at Walt Disney World.
Technology - I'm the branch manager of a Phone Shop so gadgets is a big passion of mine.
Used to be heavily into VW's (lowered, tastefully modified).
Paintball!

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
MMA/cagefighting
Semi professional gambling
sexing beautiful ladies
posting it all on instagram
lying to people via the internet.

But seriously, I'm gonna pick up a mountain bike to do a little of that (nothing major really). And had a brief look at paragliding, definitely a bit interested in trying it.

Reactions: Care_Bears and G4z

nick "the shadow cat"

Illegitimi non carborundum
Jun 23, 2014
Airfix. Even at my age there is something satisfying about seeing a completed mk5 spitfire sitting on your desk. Ocasionally playing the x box. And scrabble. Its all about the 2 letter words..... I've acually made my self sound more boring than i really am. Lol

nick "the shadow cat"

Illegitimi non carborundum
Jun 23, 2014
I know what you mean, its probably why its so good to see it finished instead of going in to the bits box......or worrying because one of the kids has eaten a bit!! :sick:

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
While we're in Nerdy corner

Long since recovered from the curse of being heavily involved in GW I've recently started to get into board games and alternate miniature games. Pretty good an excuse as any to chill out with friends over a few drinks. Currently really enjoying XCOM: The Board Game and starting to get into the X-Wing Miniatures game. Hmm, seems like I'm working through the alphabet in reverse.