Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hobbies other than paintball...

nick "the shadow cat"

Illegitimi non carborundum
Jun 23, 2014
Nothing wrong with warhammer 40k. Although i haven't played a game in about 10 years.......... And i spent enough on paint and minitures to fund a small country lol

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
Did that shizzle for nigh on 20 years, lived in or around Nottingham most of my life, had numerous friends and family work for the company at various levels including the studio.

Without going full on rant, I had my fill some time ago.

nick "the shadow cat"

Illegitimi non carborundum
Jun 23, 2014
Fair play.I feel your pain. In my teenage years i used to do napoleonic re-enactments after a while i started to do some volentry work in a local museum. After a few years i got so sick of arm chair generals telling me about they could have won waterloo for the french i had to walk away. Even now if i see Sharpe on t.v. I get a bit twitchy

Ashleypowell

May 27, 2015
I used to play semi-proffesionally for Counterstrike in the UK, but that kind of died down as i went to uni, i played a bit of airsoft at university i know its taboo, but hey, wasn't as fun as paintball, the idea of a shooting people with small plastic balls, doesn't really feel as fun as paintball, plus you also get people who take it waaaaaaaaaaay to seriously. Other hobbies probably are eating, love going to the pub for a pint and some food!

KP01

Apr 7, 2014
I used to play semi-proffesionally for Counterstrike in the UK, but that kind of died down as i went to uni, i played a bit of airsoft at university i know its taboo, but hey, wasn't as fun as paintball, the idea of a shooting people with small plastic balls, doesn't really feel as fun as paintball, plus you also get people who take it waaaaaaaaaaay to seriously. Other hobbies probably are eating, love going to the pub for a pint and some food!
1.6?