Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hold Your Gat!!!

luke@york

pillagin a village near u
May 16, 2005
york
Visit site
lets get death adder banned on here tooo.................

er...................

last night death adder touched me in my private place......

that should be good for a 3 day ban :D

D3ath ADder

Sep 10, 2006
lets get death adder banned on here tooo.................

er...................

last night death adder touched me in my private place......

that should be good for a 3 day ban :D
Thats BS! you told me the money came through ok on PayPal! you need to leave feedback for that on my iTrader :mad: you got what you paid for that's not bannable :p

chrismrgn

Platinum Member
Oct 20, 2004
Over there ->
Visit site
Not really Chris as its your front hand that stabliizes the gun into your chest. It is imperative for aiming. The back hand is for making fine adjustments and pulling the trigger. The grip of the back hand should be so its comfortable for adjustments though rather than firing speed (i.e no raking). Correct me if Im wrong.
What i mean is, that if your front hand is over the barrel, in the middle of the front reg, or at the bottom of it, it wont make that much difference.

However my point really comes into play when you are loading, how are you supposed to load whilst still keeping a lane locked if you haven't got your thumb around the back of the grip, you will drop the marker. People can only shoot quicker without the thumb wrapped as they have not practised the wrap round enough. More practise the better as then you will be able to load and shoot like this...

http://www.hlconcepts.fotopic.net/p30345986.html

GSuperstar

Planet Eclipse
Jul 17, 2003
Manchester
www.facebook.com
no really Al's bang on. Edwards is a living legend... if that's how he holds the gun then that's the correct way.

like... if you look at his gun, it looks like brand new!!11!! no paint on it because he's never been shot in the gun ever, its gospel..

Hopper tilting for the world!!

JAYDB

www.northernquarterpb.com
Dec 9, 2005
manchester,
Chris Edwards is a northern hero. He captained the north team, and in all the time we spent playing and training, he never got shot in the gun once!