Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Holmbush 16th March - Ole School Paintball Gets The Kiss of Life.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I just got off the phone from Twizz having exercised my jaw for about 45 minutes trying to put the paintball world to rights.
It seems there is sufficient interest in woodland paintball [not rec/scenario] to hold a tournament down at Holmbush.

Twizz is arranging everything and I'm going down with some old paintball friends of mine [Big Rick (real name - Nick] - the one I mentioned in the UK Paintball Chapters, and my brother.
My brother will hopefully take a few pics of some of the old faces and I'll cover it for p8ntballer but it would be nice if we could get some more people / teams down there to play.
There's some real cool ballers gonna be down there not least of whom is Marcus himself along with a lot of other big names from that bygone ere.
And so, if you're an old school baller who wants to relive our glory days, then get your ass down there especially if you fancy playing.
if you're a contemporary baller and wanna find out what all the fuss was about when playing in the woods, try it, you might even like it ... at least you get value for money in terms of playing time ... it'll be a great day out anyways.
Anyone interested, please get in touch with Twizz and he'll sort you out .....

Dave S ECI

ECI + HFT
Jul 17, 2001
53rd and 3rd
Visit site
OS7M_Flyer.jpg
Thanks Pete :)

Entries close on 28th February so please get in touch via the old school 7 man facebook page to get your team entered.

Note to Mods: This ad has been cleared by me - Robbo

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
We still need 2 teams to enter to make this happen, we have loads of very good (well they were years ago) old school players coming down, Marcus Davis is coming down to play, you have heard Robbo talk about this player them get a team in a play against him!!!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
It would be interesting to see how modern-day ballers would cope with the old format but I've always believed contemporary ballers would beat old-time ballers when playing in the woods - I just think the technical skills that are used now, are far in advance of what we had back in the day.
There are arguments that would contend this but when it comes down to it, it's all about shooting people and not getting shot, and as such, the terrain is somewhat academic but I'd love to be proved wrong.
If enough of you contemporary ballers turn up, we shall see what happens though one word of advice, if you beat the team Marcus is playing in, then don't go getting in his face giving it the Billy Big 'un otherwise .......... you won't have a face :)
It'll be a fun day that's for sure.

tim smith

Old skool Rocker.
Jan 26, 2014
wrexham
This looks a blast i am gutted i cant make it to this one, I hope you do more again in future. It would be grate to see Robbo again.

madness

i love formula 5's
Mar 27, 2006
south east london
Can't wait for this event. I've got two teams in with a mix off older players, some still playing tournament ball and some woodsball players. Let's get down to Holmbush and have some fun. See you there Robbo. I think I have one slot left if you want in.