Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Holmbush Paintball - Gatwick Area - Pump Day !!

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Think I'm packing some ear plugs on the 21st. Was setting up my Jackal on 12g over the chrono last night... forgot how feckin loud an un-ported 9" barrel is :eek:

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
Think I'm packing some ear plugs on the 21st. Was setting up my Jackal on 12g over the chrono last night... forgot how feckin loud an un-ported 9" barrel is :eek:
Don't worry about the ear plugs, most people there will be old and deaf anyway:D

Ian Mac

Powerball
Jun 19, 2003
www.camouflagepaintball.co.uk
Why buy from an American website when they are made in the UK? I will be picking mine up from the factory at the end of the week. I will post a picture or two.

Niall is now coming to the pump day and we are trying to get Jim to play as well. :D I think the average age from the Campaign Crew will be around 45 but we aren't deaf yet.

benjy85pb

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2008
West Sussex
Wow it sounds like there's going to be quite a turn out that Saturday! And it also sounds like a lot of old school pump players are coming too! I think I'm going to have to extra alert on the fields that day, I've only ever played pump once before! :eek:

But I'm absolutely, most definitely looking forward to playing pump though! It's going to be so different then to 'normal' walk-on's! :D

Ian Mac

Powerball
Jun 19, 2003
www.camouflagepaintball.co.uk
Oops. Silly me. There are one or two other US sites selling them and he can always try contacting Mark Ambrose about them too.

If the Holmbush event goes well. I am going to try and make sure we have a similar event at Campaign too.

I'm ready

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
I know you have air but will there be Co2 available?
And is the any problem with people being knocked out by full 12 grams flying about?:p
Old skool rules;)