Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Holmbush Pumpday pics

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
It was nice to meet the people on here, I remember standing at the start of the first game looking at peoples guns and thinking I've seen those pumps before. Lucky's and Ben's. :D

I forgot to add a big thanks to Ross and Co for putting the day on. I was also really impressed by the standard of the marshalls as well. Good job guys.
Yes the marshalls were spot on - well done guys :cool:

Ian, was it you that mentioned having a chat with the guys at Campaign?

Be nice to get some pump days going at other sites as well

Ian Mac

Powerball
Jun 19, 2003
www.camouflagepaintball.co.uk
Hi Gee Tee,

I am the site manager at Campaign, so its a fairly safe bet that we will do a pump day as well. Saturday was so much fun.

Maybe we can do an alternate day with Holmbush each month. I just need to speak to Niall and Jim and Ross tomorrow and talk them into it. They are all old school players so it shouldn't take too make convincing.

campbell08

Nov 2, 2008
10 Minutes from guildford
Looks like great fun i hope campaign do start a pump day. :cool:
Wish i could of been their but im still in poland with a ear infection. :mad:
Ahh by the way how much paint were you guys using for the whole day?

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Hi Gee Tee,

I am the site manager at Campaign, so its a fairly safe bet that we will do a pump day as well. Saturday was so much fun.

Maybe we can do an alternate day with Holmbush each month. I just need to speak to Niall and Jim and Ross tomorrow and talk them into it. They are all old school players so it shouldn't take too make convincing.
Nice one Ian - I'll keep an eye on the pump section

I played about a dozen games - used about 800 paint ;)

Richie T

Apr 4, 2006
Kingston
I can honestly say this was one of the best days ive ever had paintballing. As said the atmosphere was great and the games were ace. I didnt even know we had won! though you older boys did mow us on the last couple of games :eek:

Massive thanks to Ross and his crew for putting it on, I will deffinately be there for the next one.

P.S. Lucky, still waiting for your address buddy.

benjy85pb

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2008
West Sussex
I personally went through around 1100 shots. I was a bit trigger happy, but someone gave me some great advice on anothr message board, and that was to shoot as fast as you can! Lol :D

But what an amazing day it was though!

Ian Mac

Powerball
Jun 19, 2003
www.camouflagepaintball.co.uk
I would love to have a pump day at Campaign but its not going to happen if only 15 people show up. If Ross does another one and there are more people there then we would probably do one.

If you guys want to have more pump days then please support the people putting them on by going to them. I believe Ross was expecting 40 or more people from the calls he had before the day.

benjy85pb

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2008
West Sussex
looks like a good day...

open class pumps and pod packs.... whats the deal with that ???

i mean i use my phantom and 10 rounds and 12 grams stuffed in my pocket :rolleyes: :cool:
It was open class so that anyone could use whatever they had/have. And the deal with the pods packs, from what I saw and what I did! Was that you'd carry an extra pod of paint on you to refill your hopper for the second half of each game for a quick turn around. Well that's why I carried my pod pack out for, and that was for only 1 pod too.