Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Holmbush Walk-on - Gatwick Area - 1st March

benjy85pb

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2008
West Sussex
Holmbush Paintball's second walk-on of the year on the 1st March and the address of the site is:

Holmbush Farm,
Crawley Road,
Faygate,
Nr. Horsham,
W. Sussex.
RH12 4SE

The basics of the walk-on:

Entry Fee and basic information:

£55.00

Entry to site from 8.30. onwards.
Games start between 9:30-10am.
Free Tea and Coffee.
Constant air to 3000psi.
Box 2000 Branded Paintballs.
BYO option but the paint maybe subjected to tests.
Expect to have between 10-16 games!

Please read the rules and conduct here: http://walkonzone.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=16024

If you have any questions regarding the rules or any questions in general about the walk-on the it may be worth contacting Holmbush directly via telephone at 01293 852 269

Also, there will be a small selection of good on sale from the Holmbush Paintball Store and they'll help you out with any of your equipment needs and troubles. If you have any queries regarding the store or any specific items then just give the number above a call and they'll help you out.

benjy85pb

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2008
West Sussex
Just passing on a message posted by Bandwagon on walkonzone.

Bandwagon said:
Just a quick reminder...

Don't forget your vouchers guys !

New vouchers will be handed out for the next walkon ;) and for the next pump day \o/

...almost forgot, we'll be keeping up the pace from last time, so expect another 16 or so cracking games ... so no hanging around potting up and making yourselves look pretty !

benjy85pb

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2008
West Sussex
It was another good day today, if I do say so myself! They managed to squeeze 14 games into the entire day and it was just a good laugh all day, especially when people could point and laugh at me when I was tripping over ever bloody tree stump on site! But seriously though, it was an excellent day and the marshalls were superb all day.