Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Holmbush Woodland Tournament Series 2009

Bandwagon

Goldfish69 Photography
Booked in so far we have...

(Forgive the lack of proper team names, but we are waiting for the captains to have a flash of inspiration ! - Will update the roster again, as soon as we have a name for you ).

Olly's Team One
Carter Smith One
Carter Smith Two
Team Running Man
Team Storm Hawks
Walk On Regulars Team One
Walk On Regulars Team Two
Team GBH Newbs
Murphy's Team
Team Tafan
Team 'Walked On' - waiting for a contact ;)
Team Thrush

Lot's of singles want to play so we'll organise them into teams over the next few weeks aswell. We will place these guys into teams on the day, when booking in.

Currently there is no cap on the amount of teams, but we will have to place a cap on the amount of players allowed so we can get enough staff for this event.

You have until Next Monday 13th April to just send us a PM, E-mail or pick up the phone. Remember - NO DEPOSITS required, so contact us and book in sooner rather than later !

This Series will run regardless of numbers for the rest of the year - It can only get bigger and better with the players help however. So if you want to keep the only Woodsball tournament Series in the South - Start booking in !​

benjy85pb

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2008
West Sussex
Yay! The tournament is this Sunday and I just can't wait any longer! All week I've been making sure all my gear is in top condition... shame I'm not though! :p