Holmbush Woodsball 5 Man Tournament

shogun666

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2005
norwich
camo

yeah i,ll be there as a solitary vulcan looking for 4 recruits,

it was spock-cam, spocks face interwoven, worked quite well,

as woodsball tournys grow maybe us should form a super team and take on the youngens!! :)

shadowblade

Platinum Member
Jan 22, 2007
surrey
another team added for 18th 5 man

another team to add to list
team-venom
adrenalin
sex-life
blow
manchester lions
redbourne rangers
wessex warriors
necessary evil
relentless
Split Personalities
dark angels
universal shadows
fun police {p8ntballer mods}
wearepaintball.com
hawks x 2 teams
plus 4 teams TBA it is looking great so far
come on guys if you have not yet booked come on this is for sup-air and woodball players should be a great days fun

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
I really hope it is a rr and we get to play every team ! can't wait for this one going to be a well wicked event !

Yaris

Greg(Hawks)
May 14, 2007
Can Now Comfirm 3 teams from the Hawks, but could be up to 6 teams comming am working on it.

Dr3d

www.team-sexlife.co.uk
Oct 20, 2006
nr Holmbush
www.team-venom.co.uk
I was Talking to the Lads at Holmbush the other day sorting out some stuff for the 18th and we decided that if the 18th goes well then the walk on events will be run as open tourny's throughout the year ahead building up to a final late on :) we will be having a warm up session on the 21st of this month sorting fields and working out the tweeks, so if any of you lads wanna see what the fields will be like then come down :) Big thanks to Holmbush for letting us do this event, 20 years on and the fields are still brilliant :)

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Ok guys where is the nearest airport to this event ? Going to look at chartering a flight for us. If can sort one out could be 3 - 4 teams. Also how far from the airport ?