Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Holmbush Woodsball 5 Man Tournament

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
Me please

I would like to play this!!!! so i will just turn up on the day and grab and game with someone!!!!!!!!!! just have to dig out my old Tigers or UK Preds Cammo.

Yaris

Greg(Hawks)
May 14, 2007
I would like to play this!!!! so i will just turn up on the day and grab and game with someone!!!!!!!!!! just have to dig out my old Tigers or UK Preds Cammo.

u be welcome to team up with hawks if u want or there be plenty of other players to make a team, let me know.

u mean the london tigers?

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
u be welcome to team up with hawks if u want or there be plenty of other players to make a team, let me know.

u mean the london tigers?
When i played in the woods The Team Was called The Mayhem Tigers,
And Yeah i will play with any Team

shadowblade

Platinum Member
Jan 22, 2007
surrey
another team

another team to add to
slayers {pro team}
team-venom
adrenalin
sex-life
blow
manchester lions
redbourne rangers
wessex warriors
necessary evil
relentless
Split Personalities
dark angels
universal shadows x 4 poss
fun police {p8ntballer mods}
wearepaintball.com
hawks x 4 teams
dont forget if you have no team to let me no and i can add your name to other teams who are short of players many thanks

T

TendringLOEB

TFP May see a few old school players return to glory... Guesses on a postcard ;)

shadowblade

Platinum Member
Jan 22, 2007
surrey
fun police

I have had loads of requests for the names of players in this team i can now confirm it is top secret and i dont no.???????

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Fields need some work

Having played the fields set up on Sunday here are my own thoughts

2 fields to the right of safe zone (facing car park)

Both were a bit too small, lacked cover/bunkers at one end. They were also too close together with only 10ft between tapes, making it very difficult to tell which field players were on.

2 fields behind save zone

Crap - way too small and biased to one end cover-wise. One was a turkey shoot from the off with only 50-60 yards between bases, and sod all bunkers within a short dash at either end. The tape lines also zig zagged all over the place, with players getting shot out across dog legs :mad: Same problem with lack of separation between the two fields here as well

Feild to left of safe zone (next to crono station) played well, but the boundaries were pretty much as usual walk-on days.

Vally field (with stream) again played well, but always tends to make one team work hard due to lack of bunkers at far end base.

A lot of this was relayed to Rob - but he said fields weren't laid out by him?

We also wanted to know format - round robin or split into league's but again no one had answers

shadowblade

Platinum Member
Jan 22, 2007
surrey
holmbush

gee tee i have had a chat with noel and ross about feilds and they said thats what sunday was for to check out the feilds so they will now go away and rethink it out and change it around a little many thanks for your help speak to you soon.

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Can confirm that Universal is sending the following teams now = shadows and Crazy Russians, maybe more to follow.

Yaris

Greg(Hawks)
May 14, 2007
Hawks will be comming down for some fun on 18th, have not played this site but looking foward to have a good laugh and meeting some new faces.

Win lose or draw does not matter as long as we have a good day.

see u all there.