Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

hopper advice please

pb-daz

Apr 6, 2009
hi guys, this is my first thread so please be kind, ive recently purchased a smart parts epiphany and im now after a force fed hopper, but due to the current climate (and the misses) i havent got a huge budget in mind, any advice on matching one with my gun would be very much appreciated, thanks a lot, and hi to you all ! ! ! daz

synergy

Platinum Member
Aug 20, 2008
Bicester
whats your budget ??? have a look in the classifieds or post a wanted add but a halo or reloader b would be decent loader for your epiphany

Pb-Jolly

Newbie Baller
Apr 7, 2009
South East
Ive recently done the same... im keeping a close eye on this thread! another "baller on a budget" blooming credit crunch!

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Just browse through the sales section, there's LOTS of hopper available within your budget. Anything mentioned above will do the job - I'd personally look for a Halo or reloader which will be the cheaper and do the job fine, should be in the £30 to £40 bracket.

Anavrin

Jan 15, 2009
I know this may not be helpfull due to your buget but if I were you I would "invest" in a Dye Rotor, they are by far the least complicated, easy to clean and most battery efficiant loader available, and of course arguably the quickest, having tried several loaders I will probily never use anything else