Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

hopper and air for euromag???

BigDaveUK

London Mayhem
Apr 4, 2008
Bishops Stortford
I have just ordered my first proper marker from fatbobs. a euromag :cool:
i have an icon z but i might aswell just use rental markers instead of that lol.
the question now is what kit do i get for it?

what hopper??

what air system??

anything else i should get for it?

thanks
dave.

Cliff-In2Deep

Banned
May 24, 2007
Basingstoke
www.in2deep.co.uk
I have just ordered my first proper marker from fatbobs. a euromag :cool:
i have an icon z but i might aswell just use rental markers instead of that lol.
the question now is what kit do i get for it?

what hopper??

what air system??

anything else i should get for it?

thanks
dave.
Hopper...Egg....good to start with....Got some if you need..
Air...Fiber wrap...Don't waste your money on a steelie as you will change it soon...Got both if you want...

Cliff..:D

BigDaveUK

London Mayhem
Apr 4, 2008
Bishops Stortford
ok thanks,
i`m really after stuff that will be good enough to take onto a pm8/dm8 or something along those lines when i get into the electric markers.
got any prices :D

Cliff-In2Deep

Banned
May 24, 2007
Basingstoke
www.in2deep.co.uk
ok thanks,
i`m really after stuff that will be good enough to take onto a pm8/dm8 or something along those lines when i get into the electric markers.
got any prices :D
Any fast hopper will do for a Euromag, I've got an Egg and it works great on my mag.
I think he want's one to run one of these/\ /\... But the Egg would do it...But it just would not be Agg...:rolleyes:

Cliff..:D

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Try and get a 4.5K bottle rather than 3K psi. The Mags a bit of a gas hog compared to modern electros, and the X-valve fitted on later mags won't cycle properly once input pressure drops below about 800psi. My own Level 10X-valved mag quits when bottle pressure drops too low, and a 3000 psi fill effectively only leaves you around 2000psi to shoot with.

It's caught me out a few times when I've shot a lot of paint, so I've just invested in a 4.5K HP rig to give me a little more pressure in reserve. A lot of the guys in the USA run 1.5L bottles to give them more capacity & less drop off pressure wise for the same reason.

uk killer

Aug 8, 2006
Bringham
It's a mag ( welcome to the mag owners club, you will love it ). Hopper halo with rip works nicley on my rt mag. egg just ant fast enought. The air is a bit of an issue on them. they are gas hogs. I use a 4500 PSi with 1.5 L Adjustable system on mine.

BigDaveUK

London Mayhem
Apr 4, 2008
Bishops Stortford
It's a mag ( welcome to the mag owners club, you will love it ). Hopper halo with rip works nicley on my rt mag. egg just ant fast enought. The air is a bit of an issue on them. they are gas hogs. I use a 4500 PSi with 1.5 L Adjustable system on mine.
:D thanks buddy the mag rt is the big daddy one isnt it? i`ve never seen a 1.5l air bottle! where did you get yours from? it is a steelie or fiber tank?
thanks