Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

hopper and air for euromag???

uk killer

Aug 8, 2006
Bringham
fiber wrap. got it ages ago off here. Oh yes it is the big daddy. Almost as fast as the emag. halo to warp feed with intelgent trigger system. Brillent marker. Stelie might seam cheeper but unless you like carring heavy weights get carbon fiber wrap.

uk killer

Aug 8, 2006
Bringham
fiber wrap. got it ages ago off here. Oh yes it is the big daddy. Almost as fast as the emag. halo to warp feed with intelgent trigger system. Brillent marker. Stelie might seam cheeper but unless you like carring heavy weights get carbon fiber wrap.

BigDaveUK

London Mayhem
Apr 4, 2008
Bishops Stortford
looks like i`ll be running out of air alot then!! i am a bit trigger happy!! :rolleyes:

so what does it have that the euro doesnt?
the intelli trigger system is the hopper linked to the trigger right?
yeh defo want fiber, isnt the 1.5L pretty bulky!?

G

Gassy

if you want a preset bottle get one with an HP crossfire reg as alot of the pmi ones will not give enough output to run a euromag properly.

crossfire HP is definatley the way got go.

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Agreed with Gassy here easily get a few balls a second better fire rate from a crossfre bottle than a pmi bottle. Hopper halo, egg3 , reloader , vlocity etc all will do nicely. But remember some events will make you cap your marker by the hopper speed. As Euro mag will fire over 12 per second.

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Also Tony and Andy from Fat Bobs are the boyos for info on mags just call them and they'll sort you out np at all.

Samwell

LUUPBS
Sep 8, 2007
Darlington
i think gunsmoke paintball on ebay have some 1.5 crossfire regd bottles on atm saw sum last nite bout 70 quid as they have been retested and now are on a 3 year test cycle something like that bargin if your after one tho

BigDaveUK

London Mayhem
Apr 4, 2008
Bishops Stortford
i think gunsmoke paintball on ebay have some 1.5 crossfire regd bottles on atm saw sum last nite bout 70 quid as they have been retested and now are on a 3 year test cycle something like that bargin if your after one tho
thanks yeh i`ve had a look, found this but its a pre-set reg. is that any good?
doesnt say anything about it being a crossfire reg???
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1-5-4500-psi-Paintball-High-Pressure-Bottle-Reg_W0QQitemZ140221660683QQihZ004QQcategoryZ10554QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262
thanks.

surely this is a bit excessive!!?? :eek:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1-9l-Paintball-Air-Bottle-and-CE-Approved-Reg_W0QQitemZ130210978041QQihZ003QQcategoryZ10554QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262