Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hopper at 45 degrees?

Edward Jones

Jun 16, 2016
This may seem like a stupid question however its had me curious at work today, hoppers are one of the largest parts of a paintball marker and when someone is shooting they are a big target to potentially be hit.

Has anyone ever looked at mounting a hopper at 45 degrees so it would allow just the barrel to be exposed when shooting?

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
That was the original way they were mounted, with the feedneck out at 45 degrees and a 45 degree adaptor so that the hopper was upright to one side

However - remember that putting the hopper out to one side doesn't just mean that the hopper is still behind the bunker, but on the opposite side the hopper comes out first

image.jpeg

With the hopper in the centre you can tip it the way you wish and keep it in cover

Edward Jones

Jun 16, 2016
Thanks for the reply, i see what you mean now. One side it would be hidden but the other side it would be sticking out further than anything else like a bullseye

STONESOLDIER

Planet Eclipse
Mar 4, 2007
Manchester, Stretford
This may seem like a stupid question however its had me curious at work today, hoppers are one of the largest parts of a paintball marker and when someone is shooting they are a big target to potentially be hit.

Has anyone ever looked at mounting a hopper at 45 degrees so it would allow just the barrel to be exposed when shooting?
Todays Game is simply swapping hands and keeping your gun in line with your bunker