Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hopper Hight

Paint marine the only thing I can think of that might be causing your hopper to be up above your head when the tank is pushed into the front of your shoulder is if you are using a drop forward on the gun. If you are using one get rid of it and buy a pro rail which is made by custom products or any other similar no-drop. This will lower the hight of your hopper, help you keep a tighter profile when snap shooting and is a more stable platform when running and shooting.

hope this helps.

Andy.:cool:

Paint Marine

Jul 6, 2004
netropolis.lineone.net
Originally posted by ANDY-501
Paint marine the only thing I can think of that might be causing your hopper to be up above your head when the tank is pushed into the front of your shoulder is if you are using a drop forward on the gun. If you are using one get rid of it and buy a pro rail which is made by custom products or any other similar no-drop. This will lower the hight of your hopper, help you keep a tighter profile when snap shooting and is a more stable platform when running and shooting.

hope this helps.

Andy.:cool:
done that got a pro rail and asa,i know why it is now its beacuse i got a nitro duck reg and to open the output up it screws in or out carnt rember, but its to far out,

garycarrot

Apr 9, 2002
Durham, North East England
Visit site
There was a craze started a while ago, with angled drops. So that your air system and bottle where placed on a 45 degree angle.

This would mean you can hold your bottle high in your shoulder, but the marker will be lower, thus giving you a lower profile.

Not sure who stocks them over here, they were all over ebay in the states a while ago.

If i can find them, will post a pic.

There you go.....

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
John Sosta made one for himself and it does work, but its a why change it if it aint broke situation. He made a wedge shape out of aluminium and also used a drop forward (but turned around)