hopper speeds?

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
sarcasm?

Originally posted by mike from brum
manike they should turn your head into an encyclopaedia. do you just have an answer, and whats seems the right one, every time????
I'll take that as being vaguely serious ;)

Thanks.

I've been playing paintball for 12 years almost now. I've been testing equipment and designing paintball stuff (originally just for myself, but now for companies) since around '95-'96. I have two patents in the industry (and am working on quite a few more!) and have read most if not all paintball patents.

I'm an engineer and I like the technical and design side of paintball as much as I like the playing and adrenalin.

I don't believe the hype, I like to actually test products and understand why and how they work. I think that makes me quite unlike many paintballers... ;)

To be honest I just love paintball. Sad git, yeah I know, but that's how I am.

I currently run a CAD/CAM company but I'm just about to go to the states and work full time working in R&D and designing paintball stuff for one of the biggest companies in the industry... :eek: can't wait! Press release to that effect should be coming around about World Cup :D

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
sarcasm?

Originally posted by manike
I'll take that as being vaguely serious ;)

Thanks.

I've been playing paintball for 12 years almost now. I've been testing equipment and designing paintball stuff (originally just for myself, but now for companies) since around '95-'96. I have two patents in the industry (and am working on quite a few more!) and have read most if not all paintball patents.

I'm an engineer and I like the technical and design side of paintball as much as I like the playing and adrenalin.

I don't believe the hype, I like to actually test products and understand why and how they work. I think that makes me quite unlike many paintballers... ;)

To be honest I just love paintball. Sad git, yeah I know, but that's how I am.

I currently run a CAD/CAM company but I'm just about to go to the states and work full time working in R&D and designing paintball stuff for one of the biggest companies in the industry... :eek: can't wait! Press release to that effect should be coming around about World Cup :D
:eek: :eek: sweet!!!!

Good luck mate, Can see me coming out to visit, lots!!!

Paul
:)

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
and doing this tech course.

manike, its now all your fault that my viking isnt here to play tomorrow because its going back to be assembled in america. :( ;)

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
by going to america, you have a chance to do the tech course dont ya. so means less waiting time when the millions order a viking after seeing the light.

if you was a tech, mine and the others would probably be in the owners hands now as there no need for the extra trip over the atlantic to be assembled.

am i correct?

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by mike from brum
by going to america, you have a chance to do the tech course dont ya. so means less waiting time when the millions order a viking after seeing the light.

if you was a tech, mine and the others would probably be in the owners hands now as there no need for the extra trip over the atlantic to be assembled.

am i correct?
Quite right, but I don't see how that make's it Manike's fault?

I may just be being dumb now, it's been a long way!

Paul
:)

p.s. like the comment about people seeing the light, quite right!!!;)