Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hoppers??

scott cordery

Sep 29, 2013
Odiham, Hampshire
I have a geo 1 and currently using a halo hopper but not sure if its working correctly I am how ever keeping my mind open to an upgrade and I was wondering what hoppers are good to get and highly reliable

movingcanvass

couldn't stay away!
Jan 8, 2009
nottingham
Obvious answer here mate is the dye rotor, bulletproof reliability and durability and one button operation. If your on a budget try the halo too. Awesome loader for cheap

Reactions: TheDuke313

Harbinger

DO NOT DO AS I SAY / POST / JOKE ABOUT
Jan 14, 2014
The Royal County
I have a Halo Too, it's pretty damn good tbh, put over 4K balls through it last time I used it and it was immaculate inside, didn't break anything, never jammed, the only down side too it is the lid is quite flimsy, but an Exalt Speed feed for £9.99 will sort that out anyway. Doubt a Rotor is truly worth twice the price over the Halo imo, does the job perfectly for my Mini which is set to max fire rate at all times, keeps up and never missed a beat.

WingNut

UK Redskins
Oct 31, 2003
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Empire Z2 is also a great piece of kit.

I would suggest trying to borrow one of each next time you play so you can make your own mind up....

online via my uber funky Galaxy Note III

movingcanvass

couldn't stay away!
Jan 8, 2009
nottingham
The rotor is overpriced, there's many other loaders that do the job perfectly. If I'm honest I prefer pinokios to rotors.
The only issue with those is their size. But they've just bought out the pinokio speed which is very small and lightweight and has the same internals. Plus it's only 110 brand new from rap4uk

UnorthodoxPB

Banned
Apr 20, 2014
England
Agreed rotor is a great hopper, also the spire is nice or you could wait for the new GI sports hopper that is coming soon, but will be very expensive

Catt

Dec 5, 2012
Wisbech, Cambs
+1 for the Halo over here too. Cost me £4 from eBay, and had been custom camo painted. Don't know what paint they used but it refuses to get scratched!

Best money I ever spent on paintball stuff that was

Carbon

May 20, 2014
I would also say Dye rotor, both myself and my brother use them never has a problem with them. easy to maintain and very easy to take apart no tolls required.

i also have a prophecy rotor but i would say the Dye preforms better as i have had one or two ball jams, but also a good Hopper.