Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hoppers

lizardz10

May 19, 2014
Hi,

Haven't played paintball since like 2011 and my favourite hopper back then was a halo or empire reloader b! Seems like new ones habe out dated them so just wondering which decent hoppers are about apart from the rotor?

Thanks

lizardz10

May 19, 2014
Ohk cool, will probably just try and find an old halo again then! I had a vlocity before and was good bur not very reliable! Thanks for fast replies

A.B

London E.C.I 2008 retired
Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
just commented on your other thread, different view here though.

I was also massive fan of halos and speed feed, so much so that i bought an invert one and stuck a speed feed on it when i started again. Nothing wrong with it, worked brilliantly until it had a broken ball in it.

Thats where the newer style loaders really win for me, i have a pair of second hand virtue spires (bought one then a second as so impressed), the best thing for me apart from the consistent feed they easily achieve is the quick strip and clean facility and the ability to swap shell sizes so easily.

The spire is 3 parts! shell cap/lid and feed tray/motor. They're unbelievably easy to strip and clean.

lizardz10

May 19, 2014
Virtue spire seems like the way forward then? Will keep an eye out on here to see if one pops up cheap enough! Cleaning hoppers has always been a pain, especially with halos haha