Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hoppers

Joey

Aug 1, 2003
Montreal, Quebec, CANADA
Out the gate, this is going to be a huge advatage to teams that embrace .50 cal

A few years back when a friend of mine, Jeff Hunter, from Div 1 NPPL team FACTION was sponsored by Pinokio they said it was a huge advatage for them onfield - they were getting 400 paintballs off the break to everyone elses approximate 180.

Jeff said he noticed his team making an huge amount of ground on the field during that advantage - he figured that besides the players they could pick off on the break, they made most of their kills during that first pot up.

The Force Feed G.I. Milsim loader fits 420 paintballs. . . . ..

thomas221289

super soaker ftw!
Aug 12, 2008
ashington
as a front player if i run and make the snake of the break how will you have any advantage to get me with 50. your still at 300fps you just dont have to reload but who pops in to reload now?

blinket

Mar 3, 2009
i see what your getting at, it could be the team that gets lucky on the break will just dominate for the entire game because of the sheer volume of ammo they can put down

however it also depends on how many pellets for gas etc

thomas221289

super soaker ftw!
Aug 12, 2008
ashington
Tom the way I see it you can still get to the snake but expect to be keeping your head in for a lot lot lot longer

i see that im all for 50. just testing out ppls views :p but remeber is all 10 players have 50. cal then it just puts back to where we are now but but saving more money in the long run.

we wont be shooting more paint because the game is still the same and no one at tournys worries about how much paint we are shooting we just keep shooting till we are hit or won the game

head_-_shot

UK Under 19's & London Tigers.
Oct 25, 2008
London
www.facebook.com
Players will have to shot more, because the reviews have show that .50 calibre paint bounces a lot more and peepz who get away with wiping now will have a lot of fun with .50 calibre paint :)
so we may need to carry same amount of pots because the paint is $h!t

blinket

Mar 3, 2009
you cant just say flat out that .50 cal is S***. The new paintball is like any product, it will alwaysbe refined, how many times do you buy food and it has something like, "new imporved flavour!" on the side of it? Its natural that paint companies are going to have to fidle and tweak the shell and/or fill of .50 cal to get it right.

The cournel didnt make chicken that good on try number one after all did he!!!

Shylad

Checkout the pussy
Sep 23, 2004
Sunny Brum
Players will have to shot more, because the reviews have show that .50 calibre paint bounces a lot more and peepz who get away with wiping now will have a lot of fun with .50 calibre paint :)
so we may need to carry same amount of pots because the paint is $h!t
The .50 Cal paint has been developed so it brakes just as well as the .68 and the fill is much more "dense" so it's harder to wipe and as it's more compact, it will leave more of the paint on the player whereas with the .68, you get a lot more "splatter".

At least that's how i've sort of figured it:p

No doubt someone will correct me if i'm wrong.

blinket

Mar 3, 2009
whats shylad means by splatter is that the mark from a .50 cal and a .68 cal are the same size. As stated in another thread this is because alot of the paint from a .68 cal splashes back

hence why there are equal sized marks from .50s and .68s