Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hot momas

ShelleyHicky

Shelley Farmer
Oct 22, 2003
London
:rolleyes: Like mother like daughter! lol
Mum (Lesley) has been in paintball since it practically started in the uk, note the old stick feed pump gun, replacable Co2 canisters and straps:D I guess she def is a Hot Mama! in paintball lol

SWEET N SOUR

ex-female feline
Jul 24, 2003
London
Visit site
Originally posted by ShelleyHicky
:rolleyes: Like mother like daughter! lol
Mum (Lesley) has been in paintball since it practically started in the uk, note the old stick feed pump gun, replacable Co2 canisters and straps:D I guess she def is a Hot Mama! in paintball lol
Probably one of the only posts on topic!! ;)

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
Damn Shelley you fine! Aarron and Jason never told me they had you on Wolf-pac, the gits! So when do we get the better pics of Shelley herself? Also to compare I think we need one of her dressed like her mum in that pic:D

Gill from Just Paintball is quite fit too, anyone got any nice pics of her?

So many attractive women in paintball....why have I not met any of them?!?!?!?!?!:(

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Originally posted by Charlie
:D

So many attractive women in paintball....why have I not met any of them?!?!?!?!?!:(
HeHe Jim is going to be after your blood now
Very protective over his pretty Gillie you know
Pictures high on the wishful thinking list
:D

Superflyuk

Banned
Feb 24, 2004
Dead Box
www.jojomorgan.co.uk
Originally posted by Charlie
Damn Shelley you fine! Aarron and Jason never told me they had you on Wolf-pac, the gits! So when do we get the better pics of Shelley herself? Also to compare I think we need one of her dressed like her mum in that pic:D

down boy :D

ShelleyHicky

Shelley Farmer
Oct 22, 2003
London
Damn Shelley you fine! Aarron and Jason never told me they had you on Wolf-pac, the gits! So when do we get the better pics of Shelley herself? Also to compare I think we need one of her dressed like her mum in that pic
Lol Charlie, thats because Aarron and spunky are hotties, too good for me!;) :p Besides not in the pac anymore, but still a she-wolf, cos will be playin for Wolf from now on, and the hotty in that team has to be Gareth! not me :rolleyes: :cool: ;)

The better pics will come in time:D but they'll never be a comparison between my mum and I, she was a legend!

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
Originally posted by ShelleyHicky
Lol Charlie, thats because Aarron and spunky are hotties, too good for me!;) :p Besides not in the pac anymore, but still a she-wolf, cos will be playin for Wolf from now on, and the hotty in that team has to be Gareth! not me :rolleyes: :cool: ;)

The better pics will come in time:D but they'll never be a comparison between my mum and I, she was a legend!
Ah c'mon Shelley, your not doing yourself enough justice. Now I know Aarron and J are sexy beasts but you are by far the sexiest of all of them:) I can't really say anything about Gareth as I have no idea who he is but I am sure your sexier anyway :x