Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

how a paintball marker works (math project)

marshall13

Sep 20, 2007
london
hey all i have a math project due here shortly and need your help. its on the way a DM7 works towards shooting a paintball from when you pull the trigger to the moment the ball leaves the barrel. if anyone could give me a step-by-step proccess of what goes on i would really appreciate it.

Dye techs would be very helpful to me right now :)

thanks

Marshall

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
Word zdspb has moving diagrams for most guns, the mini is probably the best to use as the full firing assembly is on the pic, or shocker, think there are a few others in there too, some just have the blt assembley rather than the whole air path diagrams, but you will have towork out the force put on each part from the air I'm guessing?

with the operating pressure of a Shocker being 200psi(average, also going by manual) it does make the maths a bit easier and you have Ydna and all his tech excellence on www.zdspb.com try not to do it on a gat you like rather one that is better for your project, just a thought

uk killer

Aug 8, 2006
Bringham
No. You pull the trigger. The little sprites inside wind the catapult up and load it. Then they release the catapult and the ball files.