Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How about splitting the classifieds section into more subforums?

Vegard

Dec 5, 2002
Norway
Visit site
But i do think it's a good idea really, we should still keep the large sales/auctions section but with a 10 or 15 item minimum limit
Yep, that section would still work if people got better at listing contents in their title :)

PBN has a good working BST section (I was a bst\wdp mod), but I don't think p8ntballer needs that many different subforums. Even just splitting markers and air from the other categories would help alot, but then again it's all up to how work-happy the mods are feeling :p

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
I think if we do put the for sale section into subforums it should be

Marker's
Air
Gearbag sale's (everything)
Paintball Clothing
Everything else (such as boards,gloves,packs?, hoppers, barrels etc etc)

unistu

Platinum Member
Jul 10, 2008
newcastle
good idea i like it BUT (and there is always a but) like vangard has said it depends 'how work-happy the mods are feeling' cause every mod knows how annoying it is when stuff has been put up without pics and how many threads get deleted due to non-compliance with rules. instead of mods just going through the 1 subforum of classifieds, there would have to go through many also on another note people posting in the wrong subforum meaning more work again having to swap posts into another section i mean i have done this myself getting confused of what should be ware :eek:

but all in all im a deffinate yes for this :D

TGR

Oct 12, 2008
I think if we do put the for sale section into subforums it should be

Marker's
Air
Gearbag sale's (everything)
Paintball Clothing
Everything else (such as boards,gloves,packs?, hoppers, barrels etc etc)
^Agreed but add

Other gun related part section-boards,barrels,asa's etc
Hoppers-inc spares and bits

cause every mod knows how annoying it is when stuff has been put up without pics and how many threads get deleted due to non-compliance with rules. instead of mods just going through the 1 sub-forum of classifieds, there would have to go through many

I volunteer to be a sub section checker!

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Any chance of making this happen? Would also be good to get rid of the 'large sales/auctions' forum, as there doesn't seem to be much difference between what people sell in there and the normal FS forum.

I think Vegard had the forum titles nailed - as being:

Markers
Air Systems
Hard parts (gun accessories, asas, barrels, hoppers etc)
Soft gear & goggles
Other

It's a pain in the arse trying to locate specific items at the moment even when searching.

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
It is a good idea, but as this would require a lot of Modding a technology solution would be required.

Funnily enough, I have been looking at a very similar solution to this and dependent upon build costs and agreement could have it put in place.