Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

how can i get a sponcership

pb-afroman

The bigger, the better. Just because you got first place in some small time event doesn't mean you should expect dye, jt, wdp to come knocking at your door. Also, the division that your play and consistancy in your results are critical. You will get more sponsors as a nov or am team rather than a rook or young guns teams. You also need to makre sure that you do consistantly well, not just have one good day. Start with the local scene, and don't expect for anything to be easy.

pb-afroman

I suppose. Play some regional and/or interstate competition. Play PACS, NEPL (I think that's it), or PanAm. If you are asking about how to get sponsors you probably don't have the kind of tournament experience to get them as you don't know what is truely involved.

pb-afroman

That means nothing, unless you played with them when they won IAO in the Am division. Anybody can play a pro team, but that doesn't mean that someone is willing to pay you (that is essentially what a sponsorship is) to play this game. Personally I've played against players from Bushwackers, LA ironmen, Dynasty, JT factory, ACI factory, Avalanche, Legacy, Oakland Assassins and a few other well-known teams, but I don't expect anyone to hand me free things because of that. I would not tell that to a sponsor as a reason to give you a sponsorship. I'm just about ready to give up on you. You don't seem to understand the difference between a team that is worth sponsoring and one that isn't. You need to tell us your experiece (including your standing in every tournament you have played, and how many teams were at each event. Also how long you've been playing as a team). From there, we can better gauge what type of sponsorships you should go after. Almost anybody can get one, you just have to know what's best for you (sometimes it's none). I think right now you're thinking that anybody can get a sponsorship like dynasty, but it does not at all work that way. Someone has to pay for their sponsorships, and I'm afraid that someone is you and me.

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
What would be easier to do is join a team that already has links with a distributor and take it from there. Over the season i have increasingly realised that it is not always about how good you are as a team, its about who you know as an individual. Building a personal relationship with a company is realtivley easy if you take the time and effort to get to know people, be sociable and personable.

peace

:)