how can i get a sponcership

weedave

Jan 16, 2002
Belfast
Originally posted by Mak_Daddy_*69
Hey I want in on this if its gonna be benificial to the Mak D :D

Mak D
:cool:
Trust me. You dont want any of Marios moves.

*whispers* Cuz he Sucks! *whispers*

Hehe Jk ;)

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
why i outta..........anyway enough :D

dave your a good player who doesn't need my skillz to play well.......

*mario awaits for appropriate (perhaps even witty) response....:rolleyes:

weedave

Jan 16, 2002
Belfast
Originally posted by Mario
why i outta..........anyway enough :D

dave your a good player who doesn't need my skillz to play well.......

*mario awaits for appropriate (perhaps even witty) response....:rolleyes:
Ass Kisser :p

Red_Merkin

IMHO
Jul 9, 2001
Montreal
OK
i'll get it back on track
Number one question; why should someone sponsor you?
Seriously, what would someone gain from giving you free loot?

Be realistic here, do you have the skills to sell paint or gear based on your reputation? Probably not. There has to be some sort of financial gain to the sponsor to get them to give you free loot.

If you want sponsorship, you have got to have something to give in return. Dynasty sell JT gear and Angels for their sponsors, Bad company sell spyders for Kingman, Tontons sell guns for Smart Parts, and Nexus sell eblades and Dye. All these teams make you want to go out and buy the gear that the they wear.

I think you'll find that teams with paint sponsorship are attached to sites that shoot a lot of paint themselves. There arn't too many teams that get paint just because they're good, but because of their connections.

My advice, if you want paint sponsorship, you may have to start off with getting paint at discounted prices. Phone up paint manufacturers and see if they'll do you a deal on a bulk order.

Call up clothing manufacturers and get bulk prices on jerseys and trousers. They'll all give you some sort of discount for bulk buys.

Get a job! become your own damn sponsor! Get an education, so you can get a good job and then you won't need any sponsors!

Get a job with a paintball company, working at a site, a distributor, whatever. Then you will be able to get connections, and then loot!

Or join a team that already has good sponsors.

Just don't expect to get anything for free just because you asked, because you're likely to just get disapointed when they laugh at you.

You gotta think 'what's in it for the sponsor'?