Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

how did you get hooked?

Macewind

Aug 11, 2012
I used to always goto punter days and loved them, but the price of them kept my visits to 1 or 2 days a year. Then I got friendly with one of the guys at just paintball, he told me about walk ons and big events and stuff. I bought my own kit and never looked back!

Reactions: Magic Rat

Payney

Jun 24, 2013
I went to a Delta force site for my mates birthday earlier this year! Got hooked after a full day. Spoke to a very old friend who paintballs regularly and he got me involved with Diamond wars. Been to one, building my kit up and haven't looked back. I still get odd looks from people at work when they ask what i did this weekend, and upon telling them they come out with the usual 'did it hurt' 'aren't you a bit old' etc. I love it and thats all that matters!

d1708

Apr 8, 2013
I also attended delta force for a day. I got hooked after playing with a mate who use to play. I guess the fact that we had good communication and done well helped me catch the bug.
Saying that I quite like shoot em up scenarios, always playing call of duty etc.

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
I first played back in the early nineties, running around at Campaign with a pump, and got back into it in about 2006. I just love the adrenaline rush - there's enough pain to kick the old glands in, and the combination on mental and physical skills is fantastic. Above all, there is such a big rush when it all comes off right - yesterday at Bricket Wood, we played a few points against the Tigers. Their snake player tied me upin knots, but on one point, I managed to time my move up the snake perfectly and nail a couple of players cross field - top buzz.
Then there's the craic - talking through games with your mates - taking the piss when you get one over them in practise, re-living old glories - great way to waste your money :)

AlfiEgo

Jun 29, 2013
Norwich
I have to say, if he didn't get the bug from the moment he put the gear on and stepped to the field, I guess he never will :-(

Reactions: Donk

Kdc1980

Jul 30, 2013
Hinckley
Went npf for my mates birthday about 2 years ago first time had ever played and it was freekin awesome mannnn. So here I am :)

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
Was invited to a mates rental day back in early November 1991 and was hooked from the moment i walked back into the safe zone after the first game of capture the flag.
A couple of weeks later i walked into WH Smiths and found by chance PGI & Paintball Adventures magazines on the shelves and within a few weeks of that i had purchased my first pump gun..........and the rest as they say is history