Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

how did you get hooked?

FOSSIL FUELS

Jul 22, 2013
One of my mates invited me up for a walk on... loved every minute of it...

done 6 since.. now it time i get my own kit :p

cant wait to get everything together and get out on the playing fields... Bring on Outpost paintball!

Reactions: Ben H

southernP8nt

Aug 20, 2008
While I was in school me and a mate both used to save up to go to our nearest Delta Force site every 6 weeks or so, and I always loved it and so started searching online for what kit I could buy.

Anyway, I ended up buying myself a full setup a few months after I turned 17, saw somebody putting together a scratch team for Div 2 NSPL on their forums, asked if I could play, and that was that.

As it was div 2 and before that day I literally hadn't even shot my marker, had never set foot on a sup'air field, and had no idea what I was doing, I spent most of the day being shot out quickly, doing daft things, and occasionally somehow playing well, we won Div 2 that day, and I was absolutely hooked.

RestlessFish

CAAAAAAAAAAAAWWW
Mar 20, 2013
When i was youunger i always felt what was it like to play paintball in the woods, and that was amazing and now im doing some reball locally but hopefully in the future i will be doing actually speedball with paint in tournaments which i can't wait for :3

Ben H

Grandad
Jun 2, 2013
I had played a couple of times and was hooked but it wasn't until me and another lad visited OUTPOST at chester for a walkon that we knew we would be balls deep in the sport forever more. Jon the site owner made us feel really welcome and couldn't have been more helpful. That and the atmosphere there was way better than the other site we had visited before. :)

Reactions: EELZ

Nathan Wiley

Jul 20, 2013
Decided that i would go out for a day with a mate who plays tourney for npfs team, naturally my experience was a little better then could have been as i was kitted out from him top to bottom, without a doubt the most fun ive ever had.
Slowly building a kit and wanting to play tourney in the future