Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

how did you get hooked?

Edstter

Oldtimer noob
Sep 8, 2013
Warrington
Maybe he's not into the whole "tourney" pressure thing and the cost of potentially heaving up to a thousand paint a match? Take him out punter hunting in the woods and show him how stealth, accuracy and a handful of paint can get him to the flag, and how it feels like all the hounds of hell are chasing you as you run that flag back to base!

Revilo88

Oct 6, 2012
Always loved rental games from a young age. Did some research and bought a tippmann a5, rest is history!

polar bears

Carlisle Paintball
Sep 2, 2013
Carlisle, UK
I play mostly Reball to save money, but it's just working together and winning, and the feeling of sneaking up, suppressing or taking out other players is awesome, and the adrenaline of rushing forward.

Alf0nso

FRAG HUNTER!
Sep 14, 2013
Wales
Probably like most people, being a rental at my local site! then seen guys with their own gear and thought I need to get on this!

Dright

Feb 9, 2013
West Yorkshire
Played at a rental site in March last year, starting working for such site. Earned some money, started my gap year, wanted to take on something new and exciting so I bought initial gear, first tournament at CPPS this year, now I'm hooked!