Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

how did you get hooked?

Korso

Sep 8, 2015
Norway
I worked at a local sporting goods store when I was 15-16yo, they had a few paintball guns - and I ended up buying a Splatmaster. I still have it in my collection.

Reactions: Bolter

Mikee2793

Apr 5, 2016
Used to play rugby and also done archery since I was 4 and shot for England, so shooting things/people comes second nature and teamwork is a good throwback to rugby, great fun and great people to play with only been playing a few months and already picked up most the gear! Lots of money! But oh well!

Nov 23, 2016
Harlow
For me i caught the bug a few years ago when splatmaster was the site weapon of choice and owning your own gun was a pipe dream.I remember staying on my mates sofa not being able to sleep because i was so excited about what was going to unfold the following day.I would run through scenarios of how i would "shoot" someone.Being the hero of the team would give me a real buzz by capturing the flag.
When i arrived on site and was issued goggles overalls and my splatgun we had a briefing and the game was afoot.In my first game i was the last man standing on my team and I swear whilst waiting for the oncoming attack to materialize i could hear my own heartbeat and was sure the opponents could too!I took two players out of the game and captured their flag.From that moment on i knew i would do anything i could to play more paintball.
I think anyone who does not have the buzz should be lined up and shot at 300fps to make them aware of the consequences of not winning!It would give them an incentive and raise the adrenalin levels through the roof!
Anyhow that's my story so thanks for reading.

Reactions: Bolter

dannydandan

Oct 1, 2013
Played punters ball a few times and loved it, just hated the inaccuracy of the terrible markers. So a friend and I got ourselves our own kit and off we went into the world of paint balling!