Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How do i edit the title of my thread (and a couple of other questions)?

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Press 'post reply'. Scroll down beneath submit reply and click 'Manage Attachments'. A pop up will errrm pop up. Click browse and select your images you wish to attach. Then click upload. once they have uploaded, click close this window, then post reply and voila there you go.

Or if you mean you wish to attach the same image in another thread then you cant im afraid. Well from what I can see.
The second one;)

Does look like you can't.:(

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
For editing thread title edit>go advanced

There will be your thread title in all it's glory for you to edit.

As for moving attachments try quoting yourself and coping the URL of the attachment as it will be displayed with a p8ntballer url not photobucket url just C+P or use the image url to create a new attachment.

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
For editing thread title edit>go advanced

There will be your thread title in all it's glory for you to edit.

As for moving attachments try quoting yourself and coping the URL of the attachment as it will be displayed with a p8ntballer url not photobucket url just C+P or use the image url to create a new attachment.
Can't edit the thread title after 24hrs by the looks of it. You can edit the thread title in the first post but not the overall thread title that appears in the list in the forum.

I don't want to simply have a link to a p8ntballer hosted pic. I want a thumbnail... you can only have a p8ntballer hosted pic in a thumbnail in one thread by the looks of it. Which is annoying.

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
Can't edit the thread title after 24hrs by the looks of it. You can edit the thread title in the first post but not the overall thread title that appears in the list in the forum.

I don't want to simply have a link to a p8ntballer hosted pic. I want a thumbnail... you can only have a p8ntballer hosted pic in a thumbnail in one thread by the looks of it. Which is annoying.
I was sure it edited the overall title, oh well.

Stupid internets thwarting my evil plans, well not so much evil, sure as hell not plans......

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
I was sure it edited the overall title, oh well.

Stupid internets thwarting my evil plans, well not so much evil, sure as hell not plans......
Looks like Mario was right, 24 hr time limit!

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
if you want to use the image in more than one thread, you have delete it from your attachment list and re-upload for the new thread you want to use. Only way i'm afraid.

(you can also rename it and alter it's size and upload the same image, you can't simply rename it and upload again.)

-james