Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

how do i get my team good enough 4 campaign!?

Goku

Sep 28, 2002
North
Just cause were on the same team dont mean your playing with me.. keep to the cross dressing....

guppy

Banned
Apr 3, 2002
Maidstone, Kent
Visit site
rofl

i seem to remeber the last time we played YOU were the one complaining....about being bunkered by a girlie baller.... see a straight relpy to a not so straight baller it seems...

rofl

Originally posted by guppy
i seem to remeber the last time we played YOU were the one complaining....about being bunkered by a girlie baller.... see a straight relpy to a not so straight baller it seems...
Well you confessed i got a face shot on you. Not that i would know when all the blood rushes downwards my eyes seem to cease to function

guppy

Banned
Apr 3, 2002
Maidstone, Kent
Visit site
well yeah...i confess...but as head shots didnt count at the indoor i didnt call myself out...and as far as the blood rush downwards...why DID u spend so much time on your ass cowering behind your bunker anyway??

Originally posted by guppy
well yeah...i confess...but as head shots didnt count at the indoor i didnt call myself out...and as far as the blood rush...why DID u spend so much time 'head down' on your ass cowering behind your bunker anyway??
thats just like you carry on playing when the rest off us have finished and having a ciggie. as for the head down thing i was concentrating on removing the smeg out of the end of my barrel and trying to get another load in:D :D

Okay for those who think that something fishey is going on here forget it. As you can see all the terms are paintballing terms and not of a sexual nature. The exact words can be twisted to give an innuendo but this is the reason why they were chosen.

Now we can give this nice man his thread back. Oh and Tj this is the way you hijack a thread look and learn:D :D

mutant

Nov 24, 2002
in a pub
Visit site

Greetings from the mutant, Yes well i guess you havn't got a fakin clue who i am??? you are turning me on as im hitting my keys on the board!!! Have you had your muffing this morning or was it a hash brown?? getting closer???? So i guess you havn't pulled tonight then as you're on-line hehee well not all of us are lucky. Im still getting turned on punching keys!!! I am the friend of the chimpsta, yes u no now then??

hiya mutant welcome to the forums.
Dammit now to many people know how to find me how can i stay the quiet mysterious person that I am If you lot keep finding me:D :D
Hey hang on you live in a pub:D :D
got a sister who lives there as well and is of a legal age i'm looking for luuurve:D :D