Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

how do i get my team good enough 4 campaign!?

ChiZZerS

Originally posted by DOA Robbo
I'm sure 14 fine Man !

Lanche Aren't splitting just lost Loads of players (Chris, Trav, LB, Mark & Jonny I think)

Campaign is an ace Tourney go for the experience! And like the other guys said train loads and enter as many 7 man Tourneys as u can !!

Oh and dude Check your spellin :D
thx a load man!
oh yer do u know that ledz dude
he said i was a long way from campaign! (lyin lil ***)

ChiZZerS

Originally posted by jeff
Playing an event like the Campaign Cup requires nothing more than a cheque for the entry fee from your team!!!

Being competative within your chosen division however is a different matter.

As with all team based games, team work is paramount. Good communication, trusting your team-mates, and a good understanding of the game is all very important.

What you get out of paintball is directly proportional to what you put into it. How often do you PRACTICE, what do you PRACTICE and are you doing the right things when you PRACTICE?

As you can see, training counts for alot but you must make sure that your learning the right things. There is nothing harder than breaking bad habits!!!

Another very important thing to consider is the mantainance of your Markers. There is nothing worse than starting a game with 5 markers instead of 7 because your markers went hot over the chronograph due to dirty regulators etc. etc. etc.

Ask lots of questions but more importantly, LISTEN to the replies you get. Learning is all about absorbing knowledge.

See you at Campaign Cup 2003
:D :D :D
Jeff
do u work 4 campaignpaintball?

TAZ76

RESIDUE DOGZ
Apr 26, 2002
london
Visit site
YEAH KNOW HOW THAT FEELS

a likkle info for ya mate u don't need to worry too much what other people think of you just how good u think ure team is,

For instance we entered last year got our asses handed to us but still finnished just below mid table in the novice division i think we have now to this day been together as a team for about 6/7 months we entered because we knew it would be a learning experience.

4/5 of our team including myself have only been playing the game 10 months to a year it is obviously addictive and like the other guys said enter as many 7 man tournies as poss as this will prepare you for the onslaught which is campaign,

on the flip side practice as much as poss and enjoy the game.

crystal palace is a great venue and niall runs a great tourny so yes u will enjoy even if u spend the whole 2 days licking welts and wounds and drinking ure sorrow's in the bar.

good luck and see you there

taz

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association
Originally posted by Sephiroth
i need to know how i can get my team good enough
and participate in big games like campaign cup
IT LOOKS REALY FUN!
my main concern is how old do i have to be to go in big paintball events?!??!?!?!/
ty:confused:

First of all start to play in the next best thing Series 2003.

Contact Steve bull on 01706 345821 and get yourself booked into a very well run event and learn the ropes.

It will cost you £30 per player per event plus paint and you will get at least seven games and it's great fun and if you need any info or pointers see the tourney ultimate he will be the one drinking coffee and walking round the fields unless it's cold when he will just be drinking coffee, or if it's warm and then he will have a coke, Its never hot !!! ;) ;)