how do i get privileges

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk

baller95

May 16, 2020
Make a number of posts across the forum (non spamming) over the next couple of weeks

Or if you want instant access you can upgrade to platinum membership:

well i don't have much to say because im a newbie and was looking to purchase from here, will the £8 yearly membership do and would it be against rules to ask on here or request another member to offer on my behalf, theres some good deals

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
well i don't have much to say because im a newbie and was looking to purchase from here, will the £8 yearly membership do and would it be against rules to ask on here or request another member to offer on my behalf, theres some good deals
It would be a bit dodgy to ask another member to make your offer.

The one year membership at £8 is fine.
(I have lifetime as it’s better VFM if you stay and are interested in other Platinum privileges, but that’s not essential)

Though you’re a new player that doesn’t necessarily mean that you have nothing to say, introduce yourself, let us know about any experience you have so far and what interests you have in paintball, ask questions.
I generally recommend that, as you could change your mind about what you buy/ see a better one a couple of days later.
If you are after particular items and are certain about them then platinum will ensure you don’t miss out - but unless ‘rare’ or obscure things do crop up

If you do opt for the platinum then process it in the membership area, log off/on and you should get instant access

baller95

May 16, 2020
It would be a bit dodgy to ask another member to make your offer.

The one year membership at £8 is fine.
(I have lifetime as it’s better VFM if you stay and are interested in other Platinum privileges, but that’s not essential)

Though you’re a new player that doesn’t necessarily mean that you have nothing to say, introduce yourself, let us know about any experience you have so far and what interests you have in paintball, ask questions.
I generally recommend that, as you could change your mind about what you buy/ see a better one a couple of days later.
If you are after particular items and are certain about them then platinum will ensure you don’t miss out - but unless ‘rare’ or obscure things do crop up

If you do opt for the platinum then process it in the membership area, log off/on and you should get instant access
ive signed up for a year are there any paintball sites open at the moment, ive always wanted to get into it and why not now, i have no particular preference but i did used to love the autocockers back in the day

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
ive signed up for a year are there any paintball sites open at the moment, ive always wanted to get into it and why not now, i have no particular preference but i did used to love the autocockers back in the day
Right now I’m not aware of any sites that are open.
But discussions are taking place between owners etc about the strategy to reopen, particularly with a small degree of easing on the guidance.
I think the earliest it is looking at for June, but will depend on what sort of opening they do.

There could be low key opening such as small numbered family groups, or when they can open in a fuller capacity

baller95

May 16, 2020
at least it gives me good time to gather my supplies ill give my local sites a call and see what they say

Reactions: Tom