The Home Of European Paintball

How do I post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earpy

Hiding in view. Waiting for prey
Jan 12, 2017
Tamworth area
because I'm getting insufficient privileges to post here on every page. Nothing to sell but I'm looking to buy a Etha as I'm new to paintball

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
You'll need to either produce 20 non spamming posts and wait a fortnight from registration or you can support the forum by purchasing plat membership which will make you awesome and gives you instant access :D

Earpy

Hiding in view. Waiting for prey
Jan 12, 2017
Tamworth area
No being funny but it's not very clear on how/ when you able to post or reply on the classified section

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
No being funny but it's not very clear on how/ when you able to post or reply on the classified section
As clearly stated above.
You have have to make 20 constructive posts and wait 2 weeks in order to gain access to the classified section.

Your post count currently is 3.

Or contribute to the forum by purchasing plat membership to gain instant access.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
That would be fair comment .... however you did post up here when you joined, and the answer was given

Reading the responses, especially Dustys, would have given you the answer to your post today

The message the forum gives to a non member is more informative than a member due to the permissions, a browse of the forum and a look around for rules does give the answer

A lot of people come on complaining about the trading rules and many members get fed up with people making the same posts
It's Robbos forum run by the administrators and moderators to their rules

IMG_0719.PNG IMG_0718.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.