Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How do I remove Hyper 3 Reg from NT

Chas662

all round dickhead.
Dec 20, 2014
Salisbury
Cant figure out how to remove the reg from an NT10, originally thought It just unscrewed but It wont budge! Would be really grateful if someone could help.

Aug 10, 2009
You're right! it does just unscrew unless it has been a over tightened. Hopefully not.

Once detached from the macro line a large Allen key should fit in the bottom cap (not the brass screw) and then with a quick quick nip anti clockwise the reg should unscrew from the body.

Sometimes the bottom can unscrew instead, this can be from over tightening the top cap into the body or the top cap being loc tited into the body.

If the right Allen key doesn't work then you may need to angle the marker in a vice in such a way that you can get a grip on the centre body of the reg (if you try this make sure you have adequate padding around the reg and neighbouring part of the markers body to avoid scratching the anno. Eg. Tough balsa wood, towel anything that will allow grip but won't break at the same time).

Chas662

all round dickhead.
Dec 20, 2014
Salisbury
Thanks @Captain bitchslap. I thought It did unscrew and did try the large allen key in the bottom - but the bottom cap just unscrewed. Ill guess ill have to go up to the workshop and use some more manly tools - not too worried about scratching the hyper 3 as its already wrecked!. :) thanks for your help!

did243

Luxe/GOG Tech
Feb 17, 2012
get a sticky pad like a mouse mat and try and unscrew it.
just gives you that extra grip sometimes, im yet to get into my hyper 3 for a relube and service - haven't got the write soft jaws for my vice in the garage atm.