Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How do ranking systems work with regards to divisions?

Pritch89

Aug 31, 2014
Essex
Hello everyone, as the title says really. Any info on tournaments, the divisions, how teams get sorted into divisions, how your team get into higher tournies?

Don't really know much about that so anything will be a start to be honest :)

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Hello Mate, in your picture to the left of this screen you haven`t put in there what area you reside ? maybe put that in there for all your info for others to see ? and for when your buying or selling, at a glance one can see where your at, click on mine and you will see. then you can be directed in the right direction,
Up and down the country there are tourneys played but the Main one is at =
CPPS National Paintball Centre, South Staffs Collage, Rodbaston Campus, Pankridge, Staffs, ST19 5PH
Today was the last day of the Season played ? as Divisions go !
Five guys Enter after some sort of Training at many given places around the country then when you think your ready to start into Competion, start in the Breakout Division, then move up the Divisions as of the end of each season,
IF you think you are strong as a squad within that Division that you feel you can make the jump up the ladder sooner ?? Then do so !!
However, many Squads / Teams feel or think they are top of the tree of the Area they`re at, then make the move to CPPS thinking they stand a good chance of proving themselves .. And get " Smashed " because when you go to that place everybody needs to up their skills by x 10.
I can`t say enough about this but Practice, Practice, Practice, as a Team and if you can , try to always play an established Team, this will improve you all, If you play a Weak Team ? you will Learn NOTHING but have an empty feeling about your Win.
All Plays at CPPS is registered and your points go towards a European Ranking System, over a period of time you Can Rise to as far as you want to get ??
The secret to any successful Team is to hold it together rather than looking to see where the grass grows greener, and you will see this over and over again every year to Soo many players . . Now !! which is now called the OFF Season,
Never pick up another player that`s already with a Team, halfway during the season as he could do the same with you leaving you in the **** !!! and to be honest those sort of guys arn`t worth having.
I`ve proved over the Years that a player does NOT have to live around the corner to each other to be in Your Squad, as My guys come from ALL over the South to the different >>> Care Bears Teams
Hope this helps ?? .. Bluey

Reactions: Pritch89

Pritch89

Aug 31, 2014
Essex
Hello Mate, in your picture to the left of this screen you haven`t put in there what area you reside ? maybe put that in there for all your info for others to see ? and for when your buying or selling, at a glance one can see where your at, click on mine and you will see. then you can be directed in the right direction,
Up and down the country there are tourneys played but the Main one is at =
CPPS National Paintball Centre, South Staffs Collage, Rodbaston Campus, Pankridge, Staffs, ST19 5PH
Today was the last day of the Season played ? as Divisions go !
Five guys Enter after some sort of Training at many given places around the country then when you think your ready to start into Competion, start in the Breakout Division, then move up the Divisions as of the end of each season,
IF you think you are strong as a squad within that Division that you feel you can make the jump up the ladder sooner ?? Then do so !!
However, many Squads / Teams feel or think they are top of the tree of the Area they`re at, then make the move to CPPS thinking they stand a good chance of proving themselves .. And get " Smashed " because when you go to that place everybody needs to up their skills by x 10.
I can`t say enough about this but Practice, Practice, Practice, as a Team and if you can , try to always play an established Team, this will improve you all, If you play a Weak Team ? you will Learn NOTHING but have an empty feeling about your Win.
All Plays at CPPS is registered and your points go towards a European Ranking System, over a period of time you Can Rise to as far as you want to get ??
The secret to any successful Team is to hold it together rather than looking to see where the grass grows greener, and you will see this over and over again every year to Soo many players . . Now !! which is now called the OFF Season,
Never pick up another player that`s already with a Team, halfway during the season as he could do the same with you leaving you in the **** !!! and to be honest those sort of guys arn`t worth having.
I`ve proved over the Years that a player does NOT have to live around the corner to each other to be in Your Squad, as My guys come from ALL over the South to the different >>> Care Bears Teams
Hope this helps ?? .. Bluey
I've done my location thanks mate.

Yea this has helped a lot, one last question.
Do you decide as a team when your ready to go to the next division or is it a case of if you do well you go up?

Thanks

Care_Bears

Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Bit of both, usually the Top x 3 , but you must remember that when going up , It costs more money to enter that Division and it`ll cost you more with using extra paint, and if your lucky enough that you haven`t gone up too quickly only to find you get Smashed every game, and now it`s too late to back out until the season ends to go back down again ?? usually your Team is locked into that Div to stop any more Teams trying to get in, which means if your Team doesn`t turn up or for any reason you can`t play >>> On the day ? You are still required to pay the Game Fee ?? and if you don`t , Alarm bells go off and you get Banned !! within moments the name goes to every Tourney location, and that`ll be your Team over in a flash !!

Care_Bears

Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
the nearest place for you as One or a group to get to is at :-
Bricket Wood Paintball
Lye Lane
Bricket Wood
St, Albans
AL2 3TF
Speak to Yorkey !! ( 07968120424 )

Reactions: Pritch89

sam_14

Apr 29, 2015
somerset
Following up on this, if we were to do a break in event would we automatically be placed next year or start again?