Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How do you choose your forum name??

shamu

Tonight we dine in hell
Apr 17, 2002
Now-Cal
Mine's from an old team I used to play for, the Boondock Saints (hence the avvy). We were looking at new jerseys and I'd ordered a XXXL by mistake. One of the little tiny front players looked at it and said something about 'who's the whale wearing this jersey?"

To which I replied "just call me Shamu". Funny how offhand comments like that always get remembered...

When I joined p8ntballer, I needed a cool nickname like all the other posters ("enid puceflange" is still one of my favorites) and that's all I could come up with... yes, i suck. Now it's pretty much my online persona - Xbox live name = shamu68.

impamiizgraa

Platinum Member
Feb 6, 2006
the name impamiizgraa is the name of a demon the lead singer of a band called Insision used to "turn into" when he did satanic rituals in the woods in Sweden...

He also claims when performing on stage and in the studio, the demon ImpamiizGraa takes control of him...it's also one of the band's best songs...:D

Tw!sted

M0.oL FuGgeR
Oct 25, 2004
Leeds
Visit site
Well...

Tufty was my nickname at school for having 'tufty' hair when I'd run out of gel, and mah are my initials.

I use the name Tw!$TeD or tw!sted when playing online because when I setuip my hotmail account it throws up random names one was 'TwistedTufty', somehow I remembered it when looking for inspriartion in coming up with a handle and it stuck.

Xfire = twisted96

ChiZZerS

i used to be called sephiroth on here (made about 4-5 yrs ago) cos i liked
final fantsay when i was younger...

i chenged my name to chizzers cos thats wot im knowns as in paintball

and where did chizzer/s come from?...
it was a name a teacher gave me once upon a time, as my second name is chiswell

davejeff66

I hate paintball.
Apr 20, 2004
Prison
I actually chose my forum name before my parents named me (they were very indecisive), and therefore my actual name is davejeff66.

enid_puceflange

Homo - Indomitus
Quote-"SHAMU" - "When I joined p8ntballer, I needed a cool nickname like all the other posters ("enid puceflange" is still one of my favorites) "

Awwwwwww , and i was ashamed to show my face on here with my nickname and was just thinking of changing it to boring old Gary-C
:eek: :eek: :eek: :cool: ;)
Cheers dude,

Gary C

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I used to play a lot of counter strike into the wee hours of the morning, and one of the levels was de_dust. my favourite, which lead to the online handle DustyNutz due to a dusty terrain, the rest you can figure out.

eventually just decided to settle on Dusty. also came about from teaching and training in martial arts cus i fought in the skinny weight division, i was fairly quick on my feet which led to comments on dust from my heels..................

nothing terribly interesting i am afraid!

it was either that or the other way people frequently refer to me

gobsh1te............

s1im

ex gwc #21
Oct 23, 2004
essex england
well s1im cos any one who knows me will vouch for the fact that I'm all lean and muscular, its just a shame its hidden by layers of pies.:D :D
oh n the 1 bit cos on most stuff slim was allready taken!

Von Wehr

'Jabba Hut Love Machine'
May 17, 2006
wrong end of planet earth
This might seem like a tall story but it's all true, honest.

Back in 1942, i used to be a Colonel Johann Von Wehr, posted on the eastern front at Stalingrad. As i'm sure you will know, there was a bit of a ruckus between us Germans and the Ruskies, and unfortunatley, ................i died. I know, sh-t happens. Anyways, lucky enough to be re-spawned (reincarnation), karma and all that has that i now play paintball and live up north. Just so you know, don't insist on the colonel bit, but a quick salute would'nt go amiss every so often.:D :D

Either that or it's just a play on my real name and i've got a little German in me (very tasty as well):rolleyes:

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
dusty said:
I used to play a lot of counter strike into the wee hours of the morning, and one of the levels was de_dust. my favourite, which lead to the online handle DustyNutz due to a dusty terrain, the rest you can figure out

holy fu*king sh*t, i totally remember playing you! you were awesome. i was always ****...