Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

how do YOU explain tourney paintball?

_Adam_Budd_

Apr 22, 2014
you don't, its to hard for people who don't play to understand what your saying anyway, even if they do unfortunately most people aren't very interested in a lot of cases anyway

movingcanvass

couldn't stay away!
Jan 8, 2009
nottingham
Aren't you all proud that you get your ass up early and do something you love? It shouldn't be something you avoid talking about should it?
I generally find people then go on to tell me an experience they had with paintball, when they ran out of 'bullets' or got shot to schit and they always seem happy to tell you their story.
That's something I enjoy

Henry.B

London Hope #73
Jun 9, 2002
Amersham
I describe it in the more spectator sport sense, and emphasise the competitive atmosphere. I try to refer to the 'field' as a 'pitch' too... does anyone eklse do this?

Jam3sK

Apr 6, 2014
Bath
i know quite a few people who use the term pitch instead of field. Surely just explaining it as a capture the flag would be easiest?

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
I always say it's like woodsball, but with 5man teams playing on an area about the size of a five a side footy pitch with inflatable barriers and high tech gear. This explains why we don't wear camo, as there's no need. Easiest thinj is to show a video - this one is pretty good for non players as you can see the paint lanes really clearly in it..

Swixk

Feb 6, 2014
Power rangers with paintball guns shooting at 10 bps against each other and trying to hit each other in psp you need to take a flag to the other end of the field and in millenium you press a buzzer at the other end