How fast are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Originally posted by Dskize
I feel you've maybe chosen the wrong pastime, Jerry Springer's obviously missing the ideal trailer park moron just think how fast you could fire with an opposable thumb.

As pointed out to you already .i have tested this on many different markers and have intellifed them myself aswell as using pre-made boards and if you actually speak to WDP they themselves will confirm that the shot counter is not accurate .
and as for being a 12 year old Dynasty wannabe i'd rather have the skills of Olly lang than Mama Cass

maybe this crap works for you on PB nation but please dont bring it here .

Just an afterthought : are you actually a 300lb black woman or a sad skinny 14 year old 'white' kid in hiding ?- you seem to be a bit too much of a stereo-type.

Girlfriend?

boy your gonna feel silly when you find out who missy is :) when shes not herself that is. :rolleyes:

D6

Jun 21, 2002
Nakatomi Plaza
Originally posted by Mario
boy your gonna feel silly when you find out who missy is :) when shes not herself that is. :rolleyes:
If she's some kind of drugs cheat then I'm going to take back the winners medal...

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
nice one for trying to get me out of the hole i've dug for myself mate but I feel there is no escape :D.

i hereby retract all previous statement's and run like a cowering bitch from the 300lb momma -

ive seen the vids

i await my fate ;)

O

Status
Not open for further replies.