How fast are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy Q

300lb's of Chocolate Love
Jun 8, 2005
East Side
www.tshirthell.com
To get back on track, WDP have a shooting range outside thier building. Thats where they shoot the guns to avoid giving the cleaning ladies a reason to quit. I shot 24bps in semi-auto. Unless you are calling me a fat lying bitch, I believe thats on topic.

and loco, rather a cheating SOB than an (allegedly) steroid fuelled short angry man who can do press-ups with a couple of skinny bxtches sitting on his back. Just my preference you understand... The bandada alone should surely be enough! lol!

Smally, we are all affected by the politics in paintball, some of us know it, some of us are blissfully unaware. The second option is by far the better one, so you should stick with your 'I shot him/he shot me/welts' theory if it works for you and just have fun!

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Can we get back to feuding with irate Scotsmen?

Originally posted by Missy Q
and loco, rather a cheating SOB than an (allegedly) steroid fuelled short angry man who can do press-ups with a couple of skinny bxtches sitting on his back. Just my preference you understand... The bandada alone should surely be enough! lol!
Missy, the bandana is a bit much. The rest is just hype--I would'a figured you to approve of that. ;)

Still, what's the world coming to when that is the only choice of impressionable young ballers? :p

ps--good photo. Surely it's a dye job though.

Missy Q

300lb's of Chocolate Love
Jun 8, 2005
East Side
www.tshirthell.com
If it was a Dye job they would have made me look 150lb's lighter and put plastic horns on, then shaded half of me out to further 'reduce weight' and added some dictionary text they lifted from WDP's first Angel ads...

Yeah, you know it!

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
yeh this is getting boring again

and i feel Irate's a bit harsh after the penny dropped(sounding like a gong) i wasnt even mildly livid :D

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
If it was a Dye job they would have made me look 150lb's lighter and put plastic horns on, then shaded half of me out to further 'reduce weight' and added some dictionary text they lifted from WDP's first Angel ads...

Yeah, you know it!
Anybody can hit a softball outta the park but you did it with style. :)

Actually though I meant dye as in coloring, or if you prefer, colouring. Not too many red-hided Carribean black babes running around but I hear henna is all the rage.

mako7

ChimpPOWER.
Oct 2, 2003
www.captain.uk.com
roflmao this thread is cack....

missy as someone has already pointed out you may have fluked two trigger pulls that - had that speed been maintained over over a second - 24 balls would have come out. but trust me. you cannot move your fingers 24x a second.....

depends. Am I running directly towards the target or at an angle? Unfortunately my pendulous woman-chest does inhibit me slightly, but if you relax the 10mph rule I reckon I could hit it about 12 times (out of 20).

Here's one for you - If one guy leaves the station at 12pm and travels 36 miles at 76mph, and another guy leaves a different station at a different time, but travels 198mpg, who gets home sooner?
Sound like a ridiculous question? Check yours out again....
ok just to be cockey

man A takes 28 minutes to get home

assuming man B is on a train, at 198 miles per gallon, average train = 8 mpg, so 198 / 8, then at 70 mph average speed, thats 1600 seconds, then over 60 thats 28 minutes, so man B gets home last. hehe, i think??... iuno, but it was worth a go eh :)

so man a gets home at 12 24 and the odd seconds, man b is home at 12 28.

chrismrgn

Platinum Member
Oct 20, 2004
Over there ->
Visit site
Dan this is "speak ur brains" so get out!!! ;) :D

Annyway, back on topic!!
On a cocker/ ego, with the BPS counter the best ever i have got is 17bps in a game, but i can hit a consistant 12-13bps an no one has ever run thru that so im happy!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.