How fast are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mako7

ChimpPOWER.
Oct 2, 2003
www.captain.uk.com
Originally posted by Missy Q
And what would you know about cramps, young Mako 7?
But yes, 15bps does slow me down some.

White people crack me up when they talk like you Mako 7. I don't have any attitude. You want to see attitude? Take your white ass to the bridge at feeding time. See what you see. You dig?

And Loco, don't be getting jealous on me now sweet-cheeks, I'm just playin' with these fools. You still my main damie.

so you just assumed im white and young did you?

im in awe of you. and i still think you are so so so so so so badass. in fact i think you love you. i wish i was you.... please teach me.....

Disco ECI

EastCoastIrritant.
Sep 18, 2004
Red light district of Effingham
she sounds fat and annoying oh and american am i right:confused: :cool:

sorry i havent read the whole thread my reading and writing skills are obismle like that gangstah missy q:D she's sooo pro i wanna meet her:rolleyes:

oh oh and as we tell nearly all americans its an english forum and we is badass and u is not as cool as us so go ome to "harlem" (harlem trailer park in texas) ho!:D

Sherman

Dec 2, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by Tommeh
i can do about 15 off the break then 15 when weve planned summit it like on the field for someone to get to a certain bunker but i find when i gota take little bursts i do summit like 8-10 bps an im right handed wiv everthing but when i shoot left handed i can do 3 bps more than wiv my right but when i snap shoot i can get more balls out wiv my right if u understand wot i mean
And you've measured this with..? Do it with a Tippmann 98 and I'll believe you :D

Missy Q

300lb's of Chocolate Love
Jun 8, 2005
East Side
www.tshirthell.com
Hello Unfair.
Yes, you are clearly top of your class at school, because I am indeed Fat, annoying, and American. Underneath that prepubescant, dimwitted, illiterate exterior lurks a real genius huh? You are right on, on all counts!

Sure, as a 'fat american' I should 'go back to my own country' and not try to mix it with minds as fertile as yours.
And you Tommeh, don't want to leave you out. You're even cleverer, as you get to type less, which means you make fewer mistakes!

In the future I'll try not to be fat, a woman, annoying or American, oh, and I'll try not to sound 'sooooo pro' either, lol.

Did you want to say anything else?

Would you like me to try to be white too?

And I'll tell you what Harlem and Texas trailer parks have in common. If you were to set foot in either place you would be somebody's bitch in a matter of minutes. They love young chav-meat. You would be thier favorite love-toy........innit

Tommeh

Reading Enity
Mar 20, 2005
Nr Bath
www.freewebs.com
omg your opinion doesnt count because your attitude stinks stop thinking the world is agaist you an smile for once i mean ****ing hell grow up jesus criest we dont care stop having ago at everyone an that everyone has a problem becasue your fat an black an get on with your life ffs

Missy Q

Jun 8, 2005
East Side
www.tshirthell.com
suck it chav-boy, didn't anyone tell you women can be bitches? Get some punctuation too, you fxxking retard.

I bet when you were born the doctor slapped your Mom!

Get a dad!
Moron!

and who says they're from 'Near Bristol'? You fuxking half-wit.

Tommeh

Reading Enity
Mar 20, 2005
Nr Bath
www.freewebs.com
i dont give a **** talk like this to piss u got coz u love it an bein a bitch is really kool i bet u hav loads of friends wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 1-0 to the master T

Missy Q

Jun 8, 2005
East Side
www.tshirthell.com
OK now I don't understand what you are saying at all.

you are retarded/backwards/simple for sure, and so I feel strangely cruel for calling you a moron. Ask the teacher at the remedial class you 'study' in to give you more time after school, and lay off the glue, it ain't helping.

I wish you luck getting that dream job. Any company worth it's salt would be glad to have you....

Tommeh

Reading Enity
Mar 20, 2005
Nr Bath
www.freewebs.com
i aint simple lol have u seen my yellow dog?
so do u evn ply pb? lol-simple
i mean u hardly talk about it ur just arguing wiv evry1. lol An being a 'retard' because you clearly don't know that this website is for in that reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.