Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How fast can you walk the trigger on semi automatic?

Jacko

On the prowl again
Sep 16, 2005
cambridge
www.worldatwarpaintball.com
jacko yours man if you want rediculas semi speed, uses the 3 finger technique. don't know if theres a video of it, but its very quick.
No videos mate, but I Have hit 30+ on one of my old timmys in the good old days of semi only:D and if I didn't get my gun taken and checked in a game I was amazed;)
But I used to be able to do 20 constantly,, dam I got through some paint back then.

Adamantium

Modfather
Oct 25, 2006
London
www.tech4.tv
No videos mate, but I Have hit 30+ on one of my old timmys in the good old days of semi only:D and if I didn't get my gun taken and checked in a game I was amazed;)
But I used to be able to do 20 constantly,, dam I got through some paint back then.

Jackos good enough with 2 fingers...ive seen it!

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Sounds like I got me a decent challenger! YAY! Although my timmy also used to do ridiculous speeds aswell, I could tell it wasnt true semi auto what so ever! Those guns just flew!