Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How fast can you walk the trigger on semi automatic?

GodForbid

Jun 30, 2012
www.northants-giants.co.uk
Honestly guys, 3 cans of relentless and I can hit 400bps easy, without any pork chops!

My ego tells me I can get 14, not sure if it's accurate or not but I only got it yesterday and that's enough for me, I can't afford the paint as it is :D

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2011
Dorset
well... this is awquard
i dont think he is actually shooting as fast as it seems, it takes him just under 14 seconds i think to empty the hopper, but he shot a few before and I stopped it at 39 secs, cause it was nearly empty so, presumung, there were 175 balls in there, maybe 200, 200 divided by 11 lets say, (11 being an approximation of the time it took), Gives you 18 balls per second ..

correct me if im wrong..

skirmish_tigger

Volatile Rogues #10
Jun 16, 2012
Nottingham
i dont think he is actually shooting as fast as it seems, it takes him just under 14 seconds i think to empty the hopper, but he shot a few before and I stopped it at 39 secs, cause it was nearly empty so, presumung, there were 175 balls in there, maybe 200, 200 divided by 11 lets say, (11 being an approximation of the time it took), Gives you 18 balls per second ..

correct me if im wrong..
if you watch his other videos you see a trigger walking contest where he peaks at 21.something
but i thought this video to be better because he was consistent

skirmish_tigger

Volatile Rogues #10
Jun 16, 2012
Nottingham
Yeah I agree if you watch his fingers they move really fast, sorry to be the pecimist (do not know how to spell)
with that word i think i can allow it...;)
i agree his fingers do move really fast and the more impressive part is that he can do it on the majority of triggers really quite consistently..
just my $0.02

CARLOS14/05

May 29, 2012
Liverpool
Lucky if I can maintain 12bps for more than 20 secs...cramp and old age kick in!

Managed to hit a max of 17bps once - after practicing on an iphone app for trigger speed training!

I can however, 1-finger my Ego (on opto trigger) at 8-10 bps without cramp for as long as needed... a secret technique known only to me and my wife!
On this app i can achieve 100bps as there used to be a glitch if u play music behind it :)

Sara

Paintball
Aug 14, 2012
UK
www.gobananas.com
If we get the mechanics of the trigger pulling perfectly, you can train yourself how to react to the firing of the gun. Hold the trigger to the rear for a couple of seconds to practice. Do this slowly and methodically and remember really shooters have different rounds.