Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How long does a tank of Gas/CO2 last?

slowreality

The Dude
Jun 14, 2020
Pelsall, West Mids
Ok so as the title suggests I’m just wondering roughly how long a full tank lasts (or is that like a length of string?)

Just wondering if I had my own stuff and some spare paintballs if I could shoot them off in my own Garden etc?!? :giggle:

ant290

BOOOOM!
May 15, 2007
Southampton
ant290.wixsite.com
depends on tank size and what its filled with... OFC general warnings about your neighbours etc... HK Army shooting up their back yard is not a good example. but if you have plenty of space (or are contained in some way) and your neighbours are chill then its less of a worry.

don't put c02 on any decent markers, it will kill them.

don't waste your money on a custom 98 that you will replace after one visit to a site.

right... here we are, we have a mini GS or something,,, and a 68/4500 HPA tank.

its probably filled to 3k... you need to find a dive centre, or site that will fill it up for you as it can't be posted with any pressure.

you should easily get at least a bag of paint through it before it runs out... so long as you don't have massive leaks, and you take the bottle off / turn the ASA off in between use.

PLEASE be sensible in the garden,, shooting the neighbours cat might sound funny.. but its not.

Paintball will be open in a couple of weeks... so hopefully we can all get out and play then :)

slowreality

The Dude
Jun 14, 2020
Pelsall, West Mids
depends on tank size and what its filled with... OFC general warnings about your neighbours etc... HK Army shooting up their back yard is not a good example. but if you have plenty of space (or are contained in some way) and your neighbours are chill then its less of a worry.

don't put c02 on any decent markers, it will kill them.

don't waste your money on a custom 98 that you will replace after one visit to a site.

right... here we are, we have a mini GS or something,,, and a 68/4500 HPA tank.

its probably filled to 3k... you need to find a dive centre, or site that will fill it up for you as it can't be posted with any pressure.

you should easily get at least a bag of paint through it before it runs out... so long as you don't have massive leaks, and you take the bottle off / turn the ASA off in between use.

PLEASE be sensible in the garden,, shooting the neighbours cat might sound funny.. but its not.

Paintball will be open in a couple of weeks... so hopefully we can all get out and play then :)
I have 6 x Cats myself so wouldn’t dream of it. Just if I set up some Targets myself was wondering how long a tank would last (y) We have a fence etc and I won’t be firing into the air so don’t have to worry too much about my neighbours;)

Reactions: ant290

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
It depends on what gun you're shooting and what velocity you have it set to and the temperature, trying to remember when we used co2 on site inferno's i think a full 20oz co2 bottle lasted 600-700 shots but probably less.. As for shooting in your garden the same rules that govern the use of air weapons apply, mainly being no projectile should leave your property boundary and you can't shoot within a certain distance ( can't remember the figure) of a public road.