Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How long is a reasonable wait??

emisnug

"I am Become Death, squeegier of Worlds"
Oct 10, 2011
Middle of bloody Nowhere
It took a couple of months for my Seventh Element board to turn up. When it did, it had obviously been picked up for exam. Case was damaged, it was in an unsealed, non-static bag. Didn't complain because they didn't charge me customs.

Phil792

Jul 11, 2012
It took a couple of months for my Seventh Element board to turn up. When it did, it had obviously been picked up for exam. Case was damaged, it was in an unsealed, non-static bag. Didn't complain because they didn't charge me customs.
Funny that :) that's who I'm waiting for it from and that's what I thought too GT. Just gotta keep my fingers crossed :z

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
I've had a marker sent via surface mail to the USA and the poor guy is still waiting (nearly 6 weeks) have just been told it can take upto 8 weeks for delivery.

sent it airsure at a cost of £34 and it was deemed 'un-safe for flight' autococker labelled up 'paintball marker'

2nd item in 4 years of posting overseas that its gone this way, with a total of packages nearing 20+ sent abroad

Cosmo

Cosmo the thread killer
May 25, 2009
not paintball related, i sent a load of vintage computer games to turkey took 14weeks to turn up, buyer even done a chargeback on the payment for taking so long, they did pay when they got them though

Last edited: