Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How long til I can post in classifieds?

Evil Rich

Platinum Member Lifetime PMGWC #101
May 22, 2008
Northumberland
hardly see any guns for sale on ebay just parts and mask?

and yes we all are but when i read the rules and regs and it was on about a post count iv posted abit but cant see how many i have left til i can try poting in the classifieds :/

Because selling markers on Ebay is in breach of their rules, some will slip through though, pot luck if it gets removed

cwrenn1991

Jun 30, 2013
Yea iv seen air soft sold on eBay tho :/ and boo guy just seemed interested thought I could save him some time :(

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Yea iv seen air soft sold on eBay tho :/ and boo guy just seemed interested thought I could save him some time :(

You only have a couple of posts to go!

We have separate rules regarding selling stuff, I know its a massive ball ache, but please follow them when you do. If you arent sure about something, feel free to bug me anytime.

cwrenn1991

Jun 30, 2013
Ok bolter I understand especially when some guys sell some high end marker the last thing they need is to be messed around and the rules are fair and do filter alot of bs out.

Might Aswell lock this I'm just checking out what people sell and any issues people have with their minis I might b able to elaborate on, most of my issues were dead batteries lol

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
I heard PayPal doesn't deal with paintball gun sales aswell ?
Correct
(Off topic with the time/posts required for access)

But PayPal is a service for money transfer, and can also act as a third party giving protection.

It's typically the recommended method of transfer online

Paintball guns are among a number of items that breach paypals terms of services
Effectively this means they won't support a transaction gone bad witnin their resolution process

recyclepb

Dec 8, 2014
Correct
(Off topic with the time/posts required for access)

But PayPal is a service for money transfer, and can also act as a third party giving protection.

It's typically the recommended method of transfer online

Paintball guns are among a number of items that breach paypals terms of services
Effectively this means they won't support a transaction gone bad witnin their resolution process
Paypal has covered me a few times when I have had issues with sellers. I didn't mention it was paintball related maybe that is why they covered. But I have never heard of paypal not covering paintball transactions.
I know it's off topic, but if they don't cover paintball transactions why do paintball companies use paypal as a method of payment?

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Paypal has covered me a few times when I have had issues with sellers. I didn't mention it was paintball related maybe that is why they covered. But I have never heard of paypal not covering paintball transactions.
I know it's off topic, but if they don't cover paintball transactions why do paintball companies use paypal as a method of payment?
The only paintball equipment they don't cover is markers, Paypal is based in the republic of Ireland where markers are classed as firearms, Paypal are bound by Irish law which is why markers aren't covered.