Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

how long will the first tech-t upgrade last

grimick

Elsham staffy
Dec 22, 2008
grimsby
hi folks i have all the tech-t upgrades (aluminium) on my a5 cyclone but recently found myself suffering with a lot of misfires so i stripped down the marker n gave it a full service ,but found nothing a miss (no leaks),but on stripping the cyclone found the shaft and ratchet where quite loose and pushing the pushrod found that the ratchet wasnt catching the shaft mech properly ,,i have put over a hundred thousand rounds through it without any probs until now :( is it time for a change to the newer ss techt upgraded ratchet and shaft ??? has anyone experienced this problem n did the newer upgrade cure the misfires ??

Pingu

Aug 17, 2013
Leicester
I will be honest that I gave up on my cyclone feed and now just use a rotor on a standard feedneck. I found after upgrading the internals and using an egrip the cyclone wouldn't keep up, would misfire and chop

Reactions: grimick

grimick

Elsham staffy
Dec 22, 2008
grimsby
cheers for the reply mate ,did you use the force adapter or did you make or modify one to fit for it ??

Pingu

Aug 17, 2013
Leicester
That's alright :)
I never had to get an adapter or anything as originally my Sierra came stock and I added the cyclone then the egrip later on lol.
I wish you luck!