Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How long?

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
kind the opposite of crom-dubhs thread so how long have people been playing p8ntball and where and what(tourneys etc)
me,i'm just a keen newbie so not long really.first went about 9 years ago and loved it but hated the guns and i was a bit expensive for me then.so i guess i've been only a handful of times.but i'm loving it. i only play standard punter stuff at the moment but wanna jump up to the next level(whatever that is) i play at bricketwood or london colney.about once a month but again i wanna double that(if wallet allows,pay rise please!) i just find it hard to wait a month for my next fix!
tb-303

Team Demonic

Bunker Monkey
Nov 14, 2001
Burgess Hill, West Sussex
Visit site
I first played 5 years ago at a rec ball site in surrey, since then i've been playing rec ball on a private bit of land in sussex trying to drag together a team for tourneys . But i only have 3 ppl including myself. ( Sob)

If anyone is intrested in starting, joining or if you are recruiting in the south east england eamil me at

Locker@ganja.com

confuzzed2

Scrub
Jul 10, 2001
Bossier City, Louisiana
Started doing the punter thing with a pump for my first year. Kept up the punter days shooting a pro-lite for another 2 years, then moved to a mag and got serious. Have been doing tournies for 2 years and loving it. Grand total of 8 years and going strong!

I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!

matt bryant

Chill With Da Still
Oct 19, 2001
Visit site
I played my first tourney in Dubai when i was 12 then came to England and started playing for a team with my bro. Been playing seriously for about 4 years

Rev_Bubba

Nov 23, 2001
Visit site
Well it all began for me ...

in 1984! I was in college and had a friend tell me about this new sport he heard about. We went out and played bush ball with bolt action Nel-Spots. Some guys that day were still shooting oil based paint.

Played on and off until 1990 when I bought a couple new markers (Trracer, Sniper, Tippman .68 Special) and played weekly. In 1994 upgraded guns (mag) and started playing tourneys. In 1997 bought a field and hardly play rec ball at all anymore(to busy babysitting customers). Still play local and regional tournaments.