Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

how many ego 06 - polished gold were made???

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
Am in Germany with J'doe, for those of you that dont know, he is a super hero in disguise and works at Planet, well I say work he is normally saving the world, and annoying Fish, who by the way spins like you would'nt believe, please remind him of this when you next see him.......... Any way the point is J'doe knows the answer to the question, please send cash to Planet and he will post the true answer when our fund has reached enough!

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
Fish, who by the way spins like you would'nt believe, please remind him of this when you next see him.......... !

heheh hes never gonna hear the end of it!

anyway i can help here i think, polished gold we did around 5-10 nexus in polished gold and i think it was around 30 standard 06.

the dust gold or sand was a limited run also for a dealer in the states, i think a couple were sold in the uk toward the end of the year, if i recall correctly there were around 150 standards and around 50 maniacs (with black contrast) in that colour.

the polished gold 06 is probably the rarest one out there if you dont count the random one offs

salmon86

Iron Lions Newbie
Mar 18, 2007
hey jalad, when you say 5-10 nexus in polished gold do you mean with the nexus logo???